Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've fixed up people like you before." Joe said, not mentioning the fact that who he was referring to was a girlfriend that somehow disappeared. coughMelanie. "You know, it's more fun to be outgoing."

"I've fixed up people like you before." Joe said, not mentioning the fact that who he was referring to was a girlfriend that somehow disappeared. coughMelanie. "You know, it's more fun to be outgoing."
"R-really?" Tundra replied, looking up almost hopefully.

Tundra looked up, but then quickly glanced back at the pavement. "H-how am I supposed to get confidence?"

"Well, just go over all the good things about you and think about them all the time." Joe said, tilting Tundra's head back up, "For example, I, am freaking HOT."

Tundra didn't quite know how to react. He'd look down, but Joe was holding his face upward, so he just stayed still, blushing even more.

Joe handed him a some bottled water from hammerspace, "You're heating up like crazy."

Last edited by a moderator:
She stared at her feet, poking the ground with her heel. "Sorry," she whispered. "I can't control... when it happens."

Carlisle shrugged. "I figured enough."

She stared at her feet, poking the ground with her heel. "Sorry," she whispered. "I can't control... when it happens."
Carlisle shrugged. "I figured enough."
Disaster nodded, fully understanding for once.

He sat there, waiting for his next chance to hug her.

"Well..you're gonna need the first step. Someone to love."

"Let's go for a walk!" Joe said, standing up. He had no reason for this other than that he gets fidgety sitting still for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back