Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arianna was cradling Katherine, who was trying to tug at her hair. "Now what are you doing?" Arianna cooed, kissing her daughter's nose.

Akadou looked at the two, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "How are my two favorite ladies?" he asked, kissing Arianna and brushing the side of Katherine's face with his fingers. "How's Kate?"

Arianna said, "Kate is being very mischievous today! I don't necessarily understand babies' fascination with hair." She laughed in a light hearted manner, then stood up to place Kate in Akadou's arms. "She needs daddy time, though, I think. Besides, I have to fix some dinner." She had never thought she would be a mom, or a fiance, and especially not a housewife. Surprisingly, she loved it, from the diaper changing to the dish washing. Making someone else happy actually made her happy, and although she didn't understand it, she didn't mind.

X lifted her arm, her finger firmly on the trigger. "I have you now," she whispered, a smirk crossing her features. She was finally going to prove her worth to A, she was going to win him over.

Akadou smiled, cradling Kate in his arms. He stroked her head affectionately, kissing her forehead. He inhaled her baby smell and looked up at Arianna. "I love you, Arianna," he said. He sat down, looking at Kate. She was a beautiful little baby, everything he could have wanted. So was his lovely fiancée. She was being an amazing housewife, an amazing mother, and he didn't know the words to describe how much he appreciated everything she was doing. He looked down at Kate again, smiling. "You have such a lovely mother," he whispered. "You're going to love following in her shoes."

Kate seemed to enjoy the attention her parents were giving her, smiling and cuddling closer to her father's chest. She had her mother's big blue eyes, the same smile. But her hair was the color of her father's, and she seemed to have an even blend of her parents within her. They had done a good job; she looked like a tiny cherub, painted on the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel by the masterful hands of a Renaissance master. Arianna had never been so proud in her life. She was too modest to take pride in most of the things she did, but being a mother seemed to boost her low self esteem. She was proud of their daughter, and she was exceptionally proud of Akadou. He had taken to fatherhood very quickly, and was doing an excellent job of it.

Eponine woke the next morning, feeling as if her head had been hit by a bag of bricks. She tasted something disgusting in the back of her throat, and her stomach was churning angrily. She definitely would not get drunk again. Once had been enough for a lifetime. She crawled out of bed, temporarily blinded by the sunlight creeping in between the blind, reaching out like knives to stab at her. She huffed when she finally reached the bathroom, then lay upon the floor for a few minutes, her chest heaving. Then, she pulled the upper half of her body upwards, leaning her head into the toilet.

"I-it's wrong." Tundra said, not meeting his eyes.

(orly? he does? *FORGOT EVERYONE'S POWERS*)

Tundra shut up.

(like I think Tundra's was ice. Because of the name and all. Kiku's was magic. But I can't remember anyone else's)

(I remember everyone's that I was relevant to xD ...except Klaus. Did he have anything other than being a cat?)

Joe giggled, "LET'S GOOOooo... somewhere."

Joe found that adorable. "LET'S GO TO HQ. Because I haven't got any better ideas." he headed off in that direction.

"SO TUNDRA We're going to the WEREWOLF HW now <3 So you should be careful. Ya know, so ya don't get eaten."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back