Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin didn't want to question why BB would be creating something like that. So, instead, she slowly made her way out, dragging Zurui along with her until she got to Starbucks.

Colton was shining the plastic cups, there were no customers in yet and he felt awkward.

Drew looked at her older brother. "You know, you have too much spare time," she said.

Akadou shrugged. "Leslie or Craig could fix them right up. Fix you right up, actually."

Dolan snapped his fingers and one of the servants brought in Starbucks. He held up the cup. "Christmas in a cup, and a beautiful victory." He drank a huge sip of his, Bryan following suit.

BB simply shrugged as he took a heart from the container. "Not my fault. Hey, It'd be better if i was getting payed for all this.". He grumbled as he jammed a rather crude device into the heart, suddenly yelping as the organ popped messily from the sudden voltage.

M.A.1 had no idea where he was anymore.

"Seemed ordinary to me. Kinda like landing on smooshy stuff, if anything." Aaron said, dancing on the spot to see if his legs were truly working still. They were.

Arianna sighed uncomfortably, shifting slightly so she wasn't in as much pain. "Do you think we could see Leslie at some point today? This is really sucking."

Future Blanch was watching Dolan from a safe distance, a pencil and notepad in her hands. She took down notes furiously, her eyebrows furrowed in deep concentration.

Ophelia said, "The ground is hard as a rock! Not smooshy!" She jumped up and down as if proving her point.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well then, let's go to Italy!" Joe said.

"Oh. Hearts? But why would you want to make tha--" Zurui couldn't finish his thought as he was whisked away by Erin. He still had many questions--why hearts, what would he need that for, and if they were human hearts, etc.-- but Erin was his girlfriend and he was obligated to follow her around if she so pleased, or at least that was his view on it.

Erin looked at Zurui. "We can go back later, I promise. BB seems really grumpy today. Maybe we can go in another day," she said, ordering coffee.

Colton handed her a coffee and looked at Zurui. Colton was still unemotiona, unsmiling and not phased what-so-ever. He waited for Zurui to order something, and handed Erin a newspaper in the mean time.

Drew looked at her older brother with concern. "What's wrong with you?" she asked quietly, making sure the waking M.A.1 couldn't hear.

Akadou nodded. "Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. Unless her and Shadow are rocking the bed, she isn't busy."

"It's ridiculous" He started, wiping the bits of heart from his face and shirt "I built M.A.1, Disaster and various other machines and devices and i don't even gain any recognition for it. No grants, no certificates, bugger all."

He wiped the device clean and took a larger heart from the tub, repeating the process. "Half of the equipment in here are years old and it's a wonder how i even get a hold of half of the new stuff.". BB sighed with slight relief as the larger heart didn't explode...but pumped ever so slightly.

M.A.1 heard every word but couldn't make sense of it. To him it was just muffled and unintelligible.

"Felt smooshy to me.". He finally moved away from where he had landed, not noticing the indentations of his footprints in the rock-hard ground.

Drew shifted uncomfortably. "Why didn't you just say something?" she asked. "You don't have to get to the point your anger is seething. Ask Dolan, Ask Leslie even for magazines and cash to get the things you need. You don't have to throw yourself into an angry bubble and refuse to build and help, and not be the happy brother I know you are." She walked over to him and patted him, in a way to comfort him or perhaps calm him. "Come on, you're better than that."

Zurui ordered a coffee. He wasn't bothered by how stoic Colton was being, as he often acted that way himself.

BB took a deep breath, the penny finally dropping. "Crossed my mind, i guess. Where is Dolan nowadays anyway?"

He picked up the now beating heart and smiled. He finally got the device to work.

Colton handed Zurui the coffee, and gave a pathetic excuse for a smile. "So... that's your boyfriend?" he asked Erin, who nodded and smiled. "He's a bit more awesome then I expected. Does he talk or is he more like me?"

Drew shrugged. "He just went on a murder rampage in China... should be back at the White House with Bryan, Zuri and Ryou. Typical stuff, y'know?"

Colton chuckled a bit at that. "Cool beans, man. Tell me about yourself." He jumped up on the counter and sat there, swinging his legs gently.

Drew nodded. "Yeah, they do. Give him a call one of these days."

Zuri drank her coffee happily, then made a face. "I expected it to taste different."

Ryou didn't even like coffee, but he drank it anyway to look cool for Dolan.

Klaus blinked. "... but how? I can't teleport, and I'm certainly not asking around for one..." Taking a boat or airplane didn't come to mind at all.

Ophelia stared at the footprints with amazement, then looked at Aaron. "Lookie! Those are where your feet were. You made those!" She knelt down to examine them closely.

Arianna got to her feet slowly, making cringing faces as she did. That caused Kate to laugh wildly, thinking that her mother was just trying to be silly.

Future Blanch walked away from the white house, a look of anger on her face. She got out a small electronic device and said. "Starbucks coffee. A lavish drink of the bourgeoise. Yes sir, I'll keep watching some of the other officials." She put it away, frowning slightly, shoving it into her pocket.

Dolan laughed. "Want a different flavor then, Zuri?" he asked. He put his coffee down and wrapped his arms around Ryou. "Do you guys want to get paid, or a new house or anything?" He smiled at Zuri, reaching into his pocket quickly and handing her a card, putting his hand back on Ryou. "I could use you, and whoever else in your family gets... murderous like you. It's quite the spectacle."

Akadou went up to her and put his arm around her, letting her use him for support. He looked down at Kate. "Are you coming with us?" he asked, smiling.

Ryou felt happy to be held, blushing slightly and hugging him back. His face was still of mild irritation, though, because he's a tsundere like that.

Zuri shook her head. "I can drink it," she replied, smiling. "I think we're good with our house right now, though... It's been in my family for generations." She took the card, examining it. "That said, I'm sure I can get you in contact with my family. I'm not sure how open they'll be to the deal, though... my mother is more like me, but Daisuke's ashamed of it... and I can't even tell how Anzu feels, for all her expressionlessness. I don't even know if she has the urge." After taking another sip, she sighed. "And of course, Mitsuki has no urge at all. I love her, but it's like we're completely unrelated, even though we're twins."

Future Blanch went to sit on a bench outside the White House gates, lighting up a cigarette and looking through her notes. "President=cause for future leader? Definitely not a member of the proletariat. Possible political dissent in next few years. Will travel and research. Must get interview." She crossed her legs and put out her cigarette with a sigh. She would wait to see who would come out. She needed to get in.

Arianna laughed as Kate got off the couch, struggling to her feet, and then took Akadou's free hand. "Go go!" Arianna nodded weakly, then went out to the car, a look of anxiety forming on her face. She had a sinking feeling something could be wrong.

Dolan smiled. "Good, good, just have them make a call." He looked down at Ryou. "If you guys don't mind leaving, I enjoy the company and all, but Ryou and I have some catching up to do on some situations. I would love to chat over dinner perhaps sometime, Miss Zuri." He then opened the doors and ushered them out of the room. "The exit is down the hall, to the left. You'll end up in SPB.

Akadou took them to Leslie's, and knocked on the door quietly. "Les, open up, you have a patient in need of care!"

Yuzu opened the door in her robe. She directed them to a room and went to get dressed. "Kate can go play with Eccentricity if she'd like, she's down the hall on the opposite side of your room."

Blanch kept waiting outside, knowing that there were probably security cameras watching her every move. not that she cared. She wanted to be seen. She wanted to be brought in. She had to talk to Dolan. She had to know why the future ended up the way it did. She had to stop it, somehow.

Arianna smiled gratefully at Yuzu. "Thank you, Yuzu. I know it's short notice, and I hate intruding on your home." She said to Kate, "Honey, there's someone for you to play with down the hall! Isn't that nice?" Kate just laughed and waddled ahead, turning when she saw Eccentricity.

"Hi!" She squeaked, plopping down on the floor to stare at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back