Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well. First, we pack things. Then, we get plane tickets." Joe said.

"Me? Hm." Zurui thought for a moment, "I came here to get away from the law. This city, I mean. But as it turns out, things are even crazier here. But I don't mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuri smiled. "It's no problem. Thank you for the fun time, Mr. President! <3" She said, and then exited, dragging Bryan along.

Once they were gone, Ryou looked at Dolan confusedly. "Catch up on what?"

"Oh!" Klaus blushed slightly, embarrassed. "Got it. I'll go do that."

Dolan wanted to drop his pants then and there, but he didn't. "Well, you see," he began, not quite knowing where to start at. "I miss you is all. Maybe you should just, move in with me," he suggested. Then he looked to the left, where there were cameras watching the outside of the building. He noticed a girl sitting there. "Jesus Christ," he mumbled. let go of Ryou and picked up the phone. "Send the girl in. I have f*****g business to do with my lawyer, everyone needs to just get the f*** away."

Akadou led Arianna to the room, noticing Leslie already in the room with a clipboard. "What seems to be the problem?" she asked, looking over Arianna, as though she already had an idea.

Colton shrugged. "I love it here. Why wouldn't someone?"

Blanch came in and crossed her arms, staring at Dolan and Ryou with a lack of surprise. "Mr. President, President's... friend. I have something I need to discuss with you. It concerns some... political dissenters that want to do away with you. It might lead to an eventual shift in the politics of this nation. Do you have a few minutes to spare?"

Arianna said, "I've been in a lot of pain lately. This pregnancy has been very long, and way different from the last one. I'm barely able to do anything at all. I'm worried that something is wrong."

Ryou was startled and secretly totally lovesick now. YESOFCOURSEI'LLMOVEINWITHYOU,YOUSEXYHUNKOFAMAN! But before he could collect himself, the girl came in. He watched her silently, trying not to show his sudden irritation. Feckin' politics.

Dolan sighed. "Of course there's someone who wants to get rid of me. Whom is it, and how many so I can add them to my hit list?"

Leslie got her SPECIAL EQUIPMENT out and put jell on Arianna's stomach, then got the ultrasound stick and prodded around. She stared at the screen. "There's the problem..."

Blanch sat a folder down and opened it up slowly. "They're not exactly here right now. But they will be, in the years to come. There are some who want you to be more proactive, and I'm afraid that without drastic measures... well, it will lead to the mass genocide of people like us." She showed him some photos of intern camps, and then of the atrocities performed on the people. "You see... where I'm from, the leader is a corrupt dictator, performing mass genocide on people with powers. The whole world is against us."

Arianna tried to look at the screen. "What is," she asked timidly, afraid to hear the answer. "Is the baby going to be okay?"

Dolan cocked an eyebrow. "Interesting. I would like to go to the future sometime, or perhaps the past and stop this person before they even get this far." He picked up the folders and scanned it briefly. "So I guess I just need to shape up, before anyone can even begin to execute this plan. Yes, I understand..." He paced in circles, questioning his own motives at this point. "The only reason I'm in office, is because I assassinated Obama. The public loves me, because I got them out of poverty, and I saved their f*****g lives, and I pulled troops out of that shithole in Iraq and all those places." Dolan ran his fingers through his hair.

Leslie nodded. "The baby will be perfectly fine, I don't know if your body will be okay though."

"Someone knows about the assassination. They also know that there are problems amongst the people. I could... I suppose I could take you into the future, but it would require you and your friend to be heavily disguised. People are very fickle, and even though you give them what they ask for, they will begin to demand more outrageous things." She sighed softly. "There are people who believe what you have done is not good, or isn't enough."

Arianna looked scared at the prospect of that. "Wait... what do you mean?" She took Akadou's hand gently and squeezed it, looking up at him with alarm.

"Everyone knows about the assassination, I did it on public television!" He didn't give a f***, so he sighed and leaned against the nearest wall. "I'll go, Ryou has to stay here. I refuse to drag him into the hellhole our future appears to sound." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a vial. "This is a disguiser. It works rather well, and for a long time. Can I go now?" Dolan ignored the last bits about how he wasn't good enough, he knew he was perfectly fine, and his efforts would only increase.

"The baby is bigger than your body can handle, considering your size. It's pressing against huge organs, which could burst anytime."

"Should I come with you, or just pack up my stuff and meet you after?" Joe asked.

"I like it here, too." Zurui said, "It's a big change, but a good one."

Ryou looked at Dolan. "You're leaving me here while you go f*****g around in the future? Seriously? Do you forget I'm a time traveler? That I'm FROM the future myself?"

Klaus hesitated. "We'll meet right here after we pack, okay?" He didn't want to admit it, but he'd never been on a plane before.

Blanch nodded, then changed her appearance into an Indian woman. She watched Ryou intensely, then gave a soft sigh. "Come. We leave immediately." She took Dolan's hand and closed her eyes. Within seconds, they were in future New York, which was a city in ruins. "This is what became of New York. It's like a civil war is being waged in our country. There are those with powers fighting the government, and then there is everyone else. The fascist regime has taken over completely. his was just one of the cities wiped out by the new government." She started walking down the abandoned streets. "We are trying to pinpoint the exact moment in the past that led to the victory of President Briggs. Which is why we need you... because... we can't talk to you now, because the president locked you away for treason."

"If I die... the baby will die too.... please, you have to do something, Leslie! I can't die, not with a family to take care of. I can't let the baby's life be at risk because I'm not strong enough."

Ryou swore violently and, with a bit of magic, changed his appearance just enough to be unrecognized. "Leave me behind, yeah right." He sighed and pulled out his tracking device. "I'll find that crack-smoking bastard on my own." With that, he time-traveled to a random time, figuring he'd have to find him the hard way - traveling around time until the device registered Dolan's presence.

Dolan raised his eyebrows again. "I want to see what I look like in the future!" he said, drinking from the vial. He already knew what he'd look like though- exactly the same, because of his immortality. He looked at Blanch. "So. Lets go see me and find out what happened." He snapped his fingers, and made guard uniforms appear on the two of them. He began walking.

Leslie thought quickly. "C-section is the most I can go, and Craig can come in a fix whatever is damaged of your organs." She looked at Akadou, who nodded.

"That's probably the best she can do, dear." Akadou squeezed Arianna's hand.

Blanch said, "First, we need to have a talk with you. We need to double check over your previous and planned policies, and make sure that there isn't anyone close to you who would want you ousted. If there is, we can easily sway their opinions." She took his arm and led him down the ruins of Times Square. She turned into an alley, and then moved the lid leading to some sewage lines. "Come. We don't have much time."

Arianna sighed, and then nodded with resignation. "Yes... that's what we'll do. But... please, just make sure I don't feel it. I'm really scared of surgical procedures." She hated needles, and scalpels, and IV drips, and all of that. She would never be a nurse, that was for sure.

"Of course." Joe smiled. He'd figured that much, since Klaus said he'd never been out of the city.

f*** SORRY ANA I LOVE YOU.

Colton continued to shine more plastic cups. He put the cups down and pulled out a comb, running it through his hair in soft, slow movements. He looked to Erin, then Zurui. "You guys are my first customers today. I'm disappointed in myself."

Dolan rolled his eyes and jumped down swiftly, landing on his feet. He looked back at Blanch. "This is bullshit. Who would do this?"

Leslie cocked her eyebrow. "Would you like to wait until your water breaks, or do you want us to break it? If you choose the first, you can have a room here, I don't want you to far."

PFT I totally remembered that Klaus already mentioned he hadn't been out of the city, what are you talking about?

Klaus ran off to pack.

Ryou will do something useful later.

"Who would do this? Someone with a lust for power, I suppose. Someone who is afraid of being taken down the same way they did it to others. It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? The president is the leader of the free world." Blanch then jumped into the sewage, cringing slightly. But soon, she dove under, pulling a grille from below. She came back up as some of the sewage drained in. "After you, sir."

Arianna said, "I... I don't care. I just want the baby to be okay. That's all I care about." She tried to sit up, but cringed at the pain in her back. She swore loudly, allowing a string of profanities to ring through the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back