Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole shook his head. "I thought that's how fast people normally ran...but then i wondered why nobody could keep up."

He shrugged slightly and looked at his feet. The soles of his shoes were badly worn.

Sounds like a fun roleplay. Hope you don't mind if I jump in.

Name: Shiro Kurayami (literal translation: white darkness)

Personality: Hot tempered, a bit silly, and has a strong sense of justice.

Looks: Long, yellowish-blonde hair, with black, jagged antenna-like strands (if you'd even call them that. seriously, they're like pigtails, but on the top of her head, and they are somehow lightning like.), gold eyes, sharp teeth, and pale skin.

Outfit: A short, black dress, some fishnet on her arms, legs, and chest, and black boots and gloves.

Power: Control over darkness and shadows.

Birthmark: Broken heart on her back.

Crush: None.

Name: Aoi Hariken (literal translation: blue hurricane)

Personality: Kindhearted, shy, and brave when it comes to defending his friends.

Looks: Short, black, spiked hair with blue streaks, aqua eyes, and normal skin tone.

Outfit: A blue t-shirt with aqua lettering that reads "Stormfront Warrior", plain jeans, and silver sneakers.

Power: Control over wind and water, but he has never used his powers before, and does not know about them.

Birthmark: Aqua swirls on both shoulders, usually hidden.

Crush: None.

Shiro looked at the forest around her. Yep. She sure got herself lost this time. Birds chirped, and the sound of a hunter firing at a deer echoed throughout the forest. The teen sighed, then, slowly, sunk into the ground, her body becoming nothing more than a black puddle, a shadow that zipped around the trees, trying to find its way back to civilization. "I hope this doesn't get me even more lost than I was before..." she thought to herself, as the darkness in front of her showed the path she tried to follow.

Aoi sat on the edge of the dock, watching the surfers and swimmers have a good time, riding the waves and splashing each other. He sighed longingly. Oh how he wanted to join them! But he was too afraid of the sharks. Countless reports of shark attacks came from these shores, and the worst part was that most of them weren't surfers. A seagull perched next to Aoi, squawking at him to "get the heck out of my territory before I peck your eyes out", or, at least, that's what Aoi thought seagulls would say. He turned and left, heading into the bustling city beyond the beach.

Kate was trying to get Dylan to talk to her. "Baby! BABYYYYY!" She jumped up and down with aggravation when it didn't seem to work out like she wanted it to. "Ugu."

X was wandering in the downtown area, disguised as a teenage boy. She figured that this appearance would be not as noticeable as someone with a significantly unique trait. She passed the jewelry store where she had planned her most elaborate heist so far.

Cole zcratched at his head as the possibilities flooded his mind. Shoes that could fly? What else would his future hold?

"What else happens in the future?" He asked, eyes wide and bright.

Ebil stepped out of the gun store opposite with a grin on his face. His bag was full of brand new bullets and held in his hand was a new rifle. Without a thought, he fired a few shots up into the air.

X went to the jewelry store, still in disguise, a gun in his pocket. He looked around, then drew out his revolver and shot upwards to the ceiling. "All right," he said coolly, "this is a hold up. I'm going to take what I want, and you're not going to call the police until I'm long gone. And if anybody makes a noise, I'm going to blast your brains out." She went up to the counter and ordered the clerk to give her a few rings and loose gems, then went on her way, out the back door.

f*** all plots and lets get to the fun stuff.

Drew had just finished packing everything she'd need. She had taken the Cole to Leslie's, and was now pulling up to BB's house. She was expecting a mess when she saw the workshop, but saw that it was nicely repaired. She was going to have to thank Paige for that one later. She was driving Gmc Sierra 4x4, all terrain diesel duramax engine.<3<3. She honked the horn then jumped out, hoping Sarah had everything organized, unlike her brother.

Sarah had dropped off Aaron at Ava's house, and came out of the front door dressed in hiking clothes, with a canvas backpack. She had made lists and had packed sensibly and as lightly as possibly. She had loved camping, and had organized the supplies to a T. She waved and came from the front porch and tossed her backpack in the truck bed. "I need a vacation," she said to Drew. "Going through the workshop and helping to clean it up has taken a lot out of me."

ooc: since we're in the srs biznuss section now, do i have to post srs? >: LOL ILL BE COOL FOR ONCE THIS POST JUST IN CASE.

Anzu sat behind the bar at the coffee shop, stirring her latte absently. The shop was all but devoid of customers; the one patron of the moment was Mitsuki, who was doing nothing to support the failing business.

"No ideas at all?" The blond asked impatiently.

Her sister nodded, emotionless as ever. "None. Mother might have known something about it, but she is no longer with us."

Mitsuki sighed and leaned on the counter, frowning deeply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colton came in, about an hour late for work, throwing his coat onto the nearest coat rack and walking over to the two girls, who seemed pretty miserable- even Anzu. He sighed a gently sigh and started cleaning some dirty cups. "The business is slow. Maybe we have a rival business now, or perhaps people have substitutes for delicious coffee."

"What else is there, but coffee?" Anzu asked. Mitsuki couldn't tell if she was serious or not.

"I heard there's some fancy new place across town."

Anzu shrugged. "Our's is still better." She said, taking a tiny sip of her cold coffee. It wasn't picking her up the way it usually did - not that most people could tell how she was feeling, anyway. She turned to Colton, face blank as usual. "How are you today?" The pleasantry sounded as stiff as ever in her monotone voice, despite the warmth she had planned to convey.

He forced a smile for her, because he could actually detect some type of warmth in her tone. He kissed her on the cheek and instead of putting an apron on like he normally would, he came up with an idea. "Lets go trash the new place."

Anzu thought about this. Sure, it was probably illegal... but it sounded like it would be fun, or whatever passed for that in her book. She gave her boyfriend a hug. "Alright."

Mitsuki smiled. "Count me in too. I've been looking for an excuse to blow things up." She paused. "Or freeze them. Whichever."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back