Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew decided to be seductive, and swam ahead, spinning and swimming and acting all majestic-mermaid like. "Whatever you'd like," she murmured gently, wondering if he'd hear her. She looked back at Dimentio, rolled her eyes, and pondered a divorce in her head.

Shadow seemed to fall for Drew's mermaid-ish antics, purposely dipping lower into the water. He seemed to stay there for a while, nose and eyes above the water as he watched Drew.

Shadow smirked and swam beneath her, playfully poking her back before darting off.

BB, on the other hand, was watching Dimentio carefully. "Y'know you've messed up right?"

"Of course i know. You're not the one trapped, are you?!"

Drew sighed gently and decided not chase. She would let him come to her. She would make Shadow come to her. That was the new game now.

That's when the ever wise Megan appeared, almost transparent from being dead so long. "Dimentio, you fucked up my dear," she said. She looked to BB. "You, you're still batshit insane, aren't you?"

He waited a few moments before swimming back up to her, repeating the poking process before swimming off once more.

"Who says?!" BB yelled, despite grinning at the mention of his mentality. Dimentio sighed and closed his eyes, trying to close out everyone else.

Timeskip time, yes? :)

Drew went back to swimming, casually ignoring Shadow. She continued to act mystical and mysterious, and then got out of the water, grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped herself in it. She shook out her long, blonde hair and looked at her brother, then Dimentio. "Consider yourself divorced, and stuck here with us, for once. So you can spend our last couple days as a couple, finally together."

Megan watched this exchange but spoke no words. Dying had aged her mentally. She felt incredibly old most of the time, and weak too. She sighed, and looked at Dimentio, expected heartbreak, or perhaps carelessness. Who knew with him, he hardly ever saw the girl, so why would he love her? Shaking her head, she looked up at BB. "If only Drew let us use magic, I'd prove I can still kick your a** with magic, just like I did when I was 10." Now Megan was at least fifteen, older and more mature. Snickering, she looked out at the lake. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Shadow continued to swim, quite content to avoid the family drama.

Dimentio remained silent on the matter and turned away. The silence around him was almost as thick as concrete, all emotions shut down for that brief moment. Not even an icicle would be as cold as he felt.

Rolling his eyes, BB snickered and followed her gaze. "It's a change from the workshop...maybe i should have a little water feature built beside it when we get back?". He picked up a small pebble and tossed it at megan's shoulder. "And i could kick your backside anyday."

Megan chuckled. "Oh, you fool. You know of nothing," she spoke, gliding towards him with a certain grace about her. When she was close enough, she got on her tiptoes and whispered, "It seems Drew is going to enchant Shadow... I think her intentions are clear. Rid him of Leslie." Getting back down on her two feet, she sat on the nearest thing closest to her, the rock ledge. "This drama is ridiculous. SHADOW!" she shouted. "COME BACK HERE."

BB's attention was lost again as he looked over at Drew and Dimentio. He couldn't quite piece together why she'd want to peel Shadow away from Leslie, it didn't seem right coming from his sister of all people.

Shadow obliged and swam back. As soon as his feet touched the ground he conjured his robes back on, dry as a whistle. "Yes? What's up?"

Megan looked at BB and shook her head. "Silly, you know nothing." She looked to Shadow, and didn't say a word. She kept her expression as balanced as possible. Then again, she was fading in and out of transparency, so if Shadow could tell she was worried, she'd be pretty surprised. "I think we all need to relax and have fun. Dimentio, you should leave. I will take you away, if you'd like, we can go to Death's and see him. He's a fun guy." Megan would have taken him to Satan after all the s**t Drew had to go through for him, but she did nothing except walk up to Dimentio, take his hand, and teleport away.

Drew looked between Shadow and BB. "Beer anyone?"

Dimentio was teleported away with Megan, remaining silent and cold when he arrived. His emotions were still gone for the buzzards and he showed no intention of changing his attitude any time soon.

Shadow smiled and nodded. "What brand did you bring along?". He looked to BB and tilted his head. "Perhaps we could even partake in a drinking competition? They used to be pretty big in Silvermoon after the war ended."

Megan looked around Death's place, searching for anyone. She surely wasn't up for seeing Death himself, but perhaps Rochelle was teetering around, or maybe she should just seek out Death and have him scare some life into Dimentio. Megan looked and Dimentio. Snatching his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, she walked down the hall and banged on Death's door. She opened it and threw Dimentio in the nearest chair. "Scare some life into him. I can't ask Fani to do it, because she's still trying to figure out this whole job. And if you won't do it, I really don't want to see Satan."

Drew opened a cooler, which was designed to be endless. "Uhm, whatever is in there I guess."

Death simply stared at Megan before looking back to Dimentio. "Ah, yes. I was due to pay him a visit so thank you for bringing him here and saving me the trip.". He got up out of his chair and walked over to Dimentio. "You, sir, are lucky. You don't have to be yanked through the Soul Well to get here, in fact...your soul is already reaped. Handed over the moment you commited emotional suicide."

Dimentio didn't move. Fear wrapped around his lungs and his eyes began to water up. "I think he's taking it rather well, Megan." Death noted. "See? Isn't it nicer when we just accept things?"

BB was the first to dip his hand into the cooler, pulling out a couple of bottles of Ruby Port. "Drink o' champions, this." he said, screwing the top off. "Classy, refined and leaves the gut warm."

Shadow only pulled out a bottle of cider. "Hrmph. It's not Suntouched...but it'll do."

Megan would have liked to punch Death square in the face, but that would be useless considering her transparency, and useless considering she'd probably break her hand on his bony face. "He doesn't want to be dead, you dumb s**t," Megan said, shaking her head.

Fani walked in at that moment, wondering what was going on. "Death... why... what are you doing?" she asked quietly, Rochelle teetering up right behind her, clutching Fani's legs. "Why... he doesn't want to be dead... it's not even his time yet..." She was very frustrated right now with Death and didn't know what to do.

Drew just took out a huge bottle of tequila and began drinking. Screw beer. "Hm."

"He relinquished all feeling and emotion, his own soul becoming as cold as the grave. Fani, did you not feel this the moment it happened?". Death circled around to the back of Dimentio's seat and gripped his shoulders lightly. "I'd say...he doesn't want to live, what has he left now? His own love doesn't want him and his magic was stripped from his fingertips...but, i could be wrong, i'm finding it hard to hear your heart over the ice encasing it right now."

Dimentio could only weep silently, He didn't know what he wanted or how he was going to fix things if he did want to live again.

Shadow peered at the large bottle of Drew's and chuckled. "That bottle almost seems as big as your head, Drew. There's no way you can finish all that."

Fani looked at Death. Either he had gotten serious about his job, or he was jilted. She couldn't decide which. She shook her head slowly. "No, I didn't feel it. I had to do over a hundred jobs today, and I figured since he was a friend he could prolong life a bit, to see if this matter was fixable. In all honesty, it is. He can move on, and forget, or he can convince her he's worth something. I want to take care of him for now, and you are NOT going to interfere," she snapped, lifting Dimentio out of his seat, practically yanking him away from Death. "Come on, Dimentio." And she left.

Drew cocked an eyebrow. "You underestimate me?"

Death would've sighed if he had the capacity. He sat back down at his desk and made Dimentio's Lifetimer appear. The sand inside was falling as normal but grains of it were disappearing and appearing at random, losing their opacity each time. "Translucent sand? He must be holding on..."

"...H-he isn't serious, i-is he?" Dimentio asked, finally breaking his silence. "There is h-hope, right?"

"Yes, yes i do. We elves don't shy away from our drinks, we can handle as much as any other race." he claimed, already a little redfaced from his drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back