Seed Packs on Tamagotchi ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my fourth TamaTomo for my Perotchi (I think it's Perotchi) and it requires the ball and cup thing. I keep planting red star seed packs and getting a jump rope. I'm up to three of them now. Is there anyway to influence the growth? I'm guessing not, but it's worth a shot.

The ball and cup (kendama) comes from the retro toys seed pack (it's the one with the red star on it.) You get one of three toys, randomly, from this seed pack: kendama, okarina, skipping rope. As far as I know, there's no way to determine or influence which of these three you get. Just keep trying. Eventually the kendama will show up.

Do you have another Color Tamagotchi to connect to? A lot of times, the character on the other Tamagotchi will gift a happy item (usually the most difficult one to get) as a connection gift. That's how I got my kendama, skipping rope, and ice shaver. Other than that, I would just keep trying. It will turn up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back