segragation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
we delt with blacks and whites being seperated but what about boys and girls being seperated

Hahah, yeah. I'm applying to a lot of schools, and some of the ones I looked at were girls only schools (I'm not applying to them.). They would talk about how diverse they were and stuff and I'd be like "Okay, how is it diverse if you don't have people who represent more than half of the earth's population in your school?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really believe in stuff like that. After school years, how will you be able to be in the real world if you only spent time around girls/guys?

Sorta reminds me of a fishtank in a way. Being kept in a 1 species area, then expect to adapt to live with all sorts of things back in the ocean.

I would never survive in a girls-only school. The vast majority of my friends are guys; I find that I just don't get along with girls as well as I get along with guys for some weird reason. It's always been that way. Isn't it a bit sexist to segregate based on gender?

I am in an all girls school, Its very different to unisex schools. But I like it better.

My school is boys and girls. In a way, I see what you mean, Liz, when you say you like it better. It would be interesting...I wouldn't hate it. I wouldn't love it either.

Because some of the guys at my school, annoy me really bad. But some are just really cool. Like we can just sit there and talk about whatever for hours. I can't do that with all girls. I think being with all girls would be weird. Too many random fights. About stupid stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back