Sekitoritchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as a good character or a bad character. That is a nasty little rumour that has been flying around since the inception of tamagotchis. If you have a look around, for every person that says you need to take "bad care" of a tama in order to get it, there is another person who has treated their tama better than their own dog and has gotten that same character!!! Don't be fooled into believing otherwise. Have fun with your tamagotchi and don't worry about it being good or bad. :huh:

OK, after I read Bell Sprout's post I knew I was OK. But I think that Mametchi and Mimitchi are like the perfect, perfect ones of the Tamagotchi characters. But according to Yumi_82, the personality basically tells the good/bad part of this. Thanks so much!!! Now I won't have to make a board for every character I get!!! (LOL)

:blink:

Actually, I agree with you guys-no good or bad character.

But I believe he's not that common-

You should be happy with any tama you have! :blink:

Hehe. I shouldn't be saying that because I just got a Maskitchi ( :wacko: ) and threw my tama on the ground and cried! ;)

But I got over it! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back