Self portrait photography Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Self portrait photography Thread

It is a little different than other different topic.

Why not make your own ideas of yourself take a pictures of self portrait without having someone take a picture and upload on here.

You can use tripod to take a pictures of yourself. Not only on your face to self portrait and it is can be different style of pictures.

Go now and drop of your self portrait photography here.

^^ You're pretty! I love your hair.

My hair is really thick, and it can be either straight or wavy. Right now, its straight because its only up to my shoulders.In this picture, it has waves in it though.

^ That was me on school photo day and my hair is all fluffy from the dumb wind. I have heaps of pictures of myself but I think that one is the most portrait-y one. :) My dad took it.

GotchiGirl96 - Nice self portrait picture

11:11 - That is ok for you of your dad took picture. I am talking about this topic about take a picture of yourself with tripod without someone took picture. Try 10 sec on digital camera for your tripod. You know what i am talking about.

OrangeBalloon - Neat picture of face style of self portrait.

safest - Neat pictures of you. Pretty cool pictures.

Everyone others - Tip: I am talking about on my first post that just not only on your face of self portrait. You can do different styles of pictures of self portrait. You can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Isn't this topic just like the "Pictures of You" topic that got removed? If all this topic is about pictures of the person posting in the topic, shouldn't this be removed as well?

But this is just my view of it.

..Isn't this topic just like the "Pictures of You" topic that got removed? If all this topic is about pictures of the person posting in the topic, shouldn't this be removed as well?

But this is just my view of it.

------

It is self portrait photography as it is not about you on your face only. It is about different style of self portrait photography.

...Isn't this topic just like the "Pictures of You" topic that got removed? If all this topic is about pictures of the person posting in the topic, shouldn't this be removed as well?But this is just my view of it.
This is more serious photography thread, featuring self-portraits taken from an artistic perspective rather than just tons of random "Hey this is what I look like!" photos.

like october

like september

like september again

;p

stacked.rubbish - Not bad for tripod and you will get better later as it is still like a baby to learn about tripod.

Cinderpelt - Thanks you to explain to k.time about self portrait and that what i am talking about.

Edit:Forgot to add something from your post that you have a great pictures. :D

Mazeay - That is great self portrait to yourself.

always&f o r e v e r - I am talking about self portrait with tripod something that you have do yourself. Not with friends. Look at Cinderpelt comment that what she is talking about self portrait.

Idk if it's a self 'portrait'[xxxx] but yeah. :)

edit- taken same day
Tess, you are gorgeous. <333

My face is covered here. I was only trying out this Nikon camera that my aunt let me borrow. I have another picture similar to this with my face uncovered. PM me if you'd like to see it. I'd rather not post it publicly here.

Oh. And if anyone asks, no, my hair is not straightened. It's naturally that flat. xD Fehh.

Krystal - I am understand why you like to cover your face to safely reason. and your picture still style picture due you love take photography yourself too as it is a very nice picture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back