Semi-related other V-pet question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two Love Chu 2's along with my Tamas. I was wondering if you guys knew anything about them cause they are in japanese and I have a few questions.

Sorry that it's not about Tams but I didn't know where else to ask!

hmmm, PM tamagod, he knows quite a bit about tama's etc.

No need to PM me, I'll post here. If you really want to know some things about them, I can find out for you if you give me a link t a place to buy them at. If they are too much like Tamagotchi, I normally won't buy them because I don't like imitations of real Tamagotchi. But if the price is good, and you really want to know, I'll look into them and translate them for you. Hope this helps.

~Tamagod

www.ebay.com heh, just search for love chu 2, there is someone on there who sells them as a pair and get those. Make sure it's love chu 2 and not 4. They aren't like tamagotchis at all, you bathe and feed them to fill up meters- not play with. You play with them to make them happy and bring up a number I don't really understand. They mate. They have a garbage can and dance and go outside, but it's very hard to understand a lot of cause... well, I don't speak japanese. lol

lol, tamagod will sort it out for you , he is the tamaGOD, he knows all

lol

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back