Sen.Kennedy passes away

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*CjPirate*

Reaction score
The memorial is on Tv now, i'm not American buuttt I just thought that I would bring this to everyone's attention.

For me it's on CNN go watch it quick! They're starting god bless america! Go!

I never liked him.

His legacy is hardly anything to be proud of.

He got drunk one night, drove off a bridge in to a lake, left the car and left his date in the car to drown!!!!! He was scumn. She was fine and he just LEFT her!

Yeah, what a guy. Why he did not end up in jail is injustice. He got off because he was a Kennedy. :(

I never liked him. His legacy is hardly anything to be proud of.

He got drunk one night, drove off a bridge in to a lake, left the car and left his date in the car to drown!!!!! He was scumn. She was fine and he just LEFT her!

Yeah, what a guy. Why he did not end up in jail is injustice. He got off because he was a Kennedy. :(
D=

I never knew of the guy but that is terrible!

I never liked him. His legacy is hardly anything to be proud of.

He got drunk one night, drove off a bridge in to a lake, left the car and left his date in the car to drown!!!!!  He was scumn. She was fine and he just LEFT her!

Yeah, what a guy. Why he did not end up in jail is injustice. He got off because he was a Kennedy.  :wub:
That was ONE mistake. He NEVER got over that, he regretted that all his life. Think with an open mind, don't focus on a single mistake. Look at all the other things he has done for America.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Okay, that post has seriously confused me. Before it said 'OMG, a guide replied to my topic. *writes in record book*'

Or something like that. Explain??

TamaMum edit: Off topic posts and spam are removed ;)

^ Thankss! Lol, I thought it was the same post. That's why it confused me.

When did he die? [sorry if that sounds bad, just curious.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its sad. Wasn't he the last Kennedy brother living?

And he was related to JFK I think...

He died Aug 25 at around midnight where he lived.

When I heard of his death I just couldn't help but feel sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back