Sending iDL files via Nokia E71?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChamametchi

Reaction score
I'm getting an iDL and I just wanted to check if anyone's had any luck with sending files via Nokia E71's infra red connection?

theres a list somewhere of compatible phones some where, but if it has any kind of IR conectability it should be fine.

Well, according to THIS list of compatible cell phones for the iD/iD L, your phone should be alright. You can always check to see if a phone has IR capabilities and the specifics on how you would use that IR function by searching for the user manual of your specific phone model on Google.

Well, according to THIS list of compatible cell phones for the iD/iD L, your phone should be alright. You can always check to see if a phone has IR capabilities and the specifics on how you would use that IR function by searching for the user manual of your specific phone model on Google.
Oh thankyou! haha. I read this a few days ago and only bothered to reply now, haha oops.

It totally works! There are a few files that refuse to be sent but eh~ it doesn't dampen my spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back