Sending presents to friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vector

Reaction score
Hi,

My brother and I have two new V3's. When I try to send him a present, it lets me wrap it, but not send it. It says "sorry, list is full".

Thanks,

Vector

okay

1)go to book icon

2)go down to present

3)click food or item, then wrap

4)go to connect icon on both of yalls

5)click present on both of yalls and connect

Note:if it says 'sorry, list is full' it might be because your brother's item list is full. your brother will have to trash one of his items. to do this go to the book icon and go to present, then click the item you want to trash, then it will say 'wrap?' click the 'A' button, the button all the way to the left, click it and it will say 'trash?' click it and then click yes and then the item is trashed. see if that will help

sincerely,Tamapal3000

I had a 'Sorry, list full' when I had a full meal and snack list, but not a full item list. Eat or trash one of the meals and one of the snacks. Or, get rid of a friend if you have too many.

hOW DO YOU USE THE ITEMS YOU BYE?
Well you have to be an adult to use everything except ball, action figure, doll/teddy. Okay?

And also, it says 'sorry, list is full' because your bro has too much stuff! Get rid of some, have a sale. Go to the 'trading' part of tamatalk, arrange to meet up somewhere in romsey and there you can trade with them. Sort out the deal on tamatalk.

Hope this helps! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back