September 11 tribute.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina Lee

Reaction score
This is a video I found by talking to my stepdad when he told me he liked the movie that came out a while ago about 9-11. Then I searched YouTube and found this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6kXl_vY0Q It made me cry my eyes out and even talking about it now makes me sad. I did it yesterday at like 10:00 when my daddy was watching " ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER? " I came out crying and he said what's the matter. i sad that i saw a really sad movie about 9-11 and he started crying too. we started hugging and just to say... prepare yourselves for = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6kXl_vY0Q

:wacko: :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that vid a long time ago. :wacko: Its so sad. it made me cry.

Im on our normal computer, my sis is on the lab top, and i all of a sudden heard a little girl talking, so i went in the room she was in, and she was reading your topic, and we watched the movie together. SAD SAD SAD! I almost cried, i swear, I just didn't want too look silly to my younger sis.

I don't want to sound cold, but it's one thing to mourn 9/11 on the date, but if we wound up mourning it year-round, we would be mourning every loss ever in American history. And then, the terrorists would win. We would be too busy moaning to ourselves about 9/11 to protect ourselves from the next strike.

In ways, 9/11 was sad. But, if we whine and cry about it all the time, when would we find the strength to carry on from where the fallen lie? Do yourselves a favor, and don't cry. If anything, acknowledge it was a tragedy, but also let yourself remain strong, for the sake of those that died that day.

Um... This little inspiration rant is now over.

I don't want to sound cold, but it's one thing to mourn 9/11 on the date, but if we wound up mourning it year-round, we would be mourning every loss ever in American history. And then, the terrorists would win. We would be too busy moaning to ourselves about 9/11 to protect ourselves from the next strike.
In ways, 9/11 was sad. But, if we whine and cry about it all the time, when would we find the strength to carry on from where the fallen lie? Do yourselves a favor, and don't cry. If anything, acknowledge it was a tragedy, but also let yourself remain strong, for the sake of those that died that day.

Um... This little inspiration rant is now over.
It really doesn't matter if we cry about it on tamatalk it's okay. and how would the terroists win if we went right back to our regular scheduale on september 12? We are now currently building another tower. trust me.. the terrorist will never win if we stick together... *stands up tall* They only hate us because of our religion and that's not fair because we gave THEM a lot of money as of now... Hrmmmm.. how dare Usam a benladin... Lol i don't know his name too hard to pronounce..

Actually it's okay to cry. It helps. so don't tell us we can't. If you felt that bad you should've told all the people on 9/11 to stop crying on tv.. hrmmm.? and they might not strike because we went back to our regular lives.

Excuse me for this language...

But what the *removed* did that little religion, finance, pile of horse manurre talk have ANYTHING to do with what I said? I said, if we went emo-brat 24/7/365, then we will LOSE. Yes, being emo is STUPID and POINTLESS. Looking back every frigging time something happens and crying about it does nothing but cause more misery.

And last I checked, today is 3/3/07, NOT 9/11/07, which is the mourning day of the attack on the Twin Towers.

Excuse me for this language...
But what the *removed* did that little religion, finance, pile of horse manurre talk have ANYTHING to do with what I said?  I said, if we went emo-brat 24/7/365, then we will LOSE.  Yes, being emo is STUPID and POINTLESS.  Looking back every frigging time something happens and crying about it does nothing but cause more misery.

And last I checked, today is 3/3/07, NOT 9/11/07, which is the mourning day of the attack on the Twin Towers.
REPORTED and i nevver said it was 9/11 o7

Oh, that's horrible....

I remember that day... I was in first grade, and it was music class. Phone calls kept coming in, and kids were going home. Then my teacher (Mrs. Hartman) put on the news on the TV, and I saw buildings on fire. Then, another phone call came through, and I was going home. My mom picked me and we drove back to my house. The plane boarded from Boston (Which is where I lived at the time) and landed in New York. So since the plane boarded from there, my parents were worried. BUt nobody I knew got hurt.

But it is very sad to think about that day. Republicans and democrats stopped fighting, and agreed to become one as a nation, to protect the United States as one.

If you compare 9/11 to D-day, you see on D-day that soilders were killed on a boat while they slept. But those were soldiers. They were killed on a battlefield. 9/11 had people who weren't soldiers. Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, ect.. They were normal people! And the terrorists attacked normal people to show the government that they were serious! Normal people! Think how many lives were taken, and think of the suffering from the ones they loved.

After that day, terrorsits will never be forgiven. Not by me, or government, or anyone else. That was tragic, and horrible to do.

Alimania

REPORTED and i nevver said it was 9/11 o7
Oh wow, SO scared...

I might be a little worried if you'd sicced the Yakuza on me, but since you didn't, I'll settle for laughing hysterically at the stupidity of this.

I remeber 9/11 my mom picked me up from school. She didn't tell me why. She wanted me to leave school so I could be safe. That's all I remember. Though it was hard for me to understand what happened when I was only 6 years old. As I grew older though I started to understand. Even though no matter how old you are you will never really understand completly why this happend.

My thoughts go out to the ones who losts friends and loved-ones that day.

I remeber 9/11 my mom picked me up from school. She didn't tell me why. She wanted me to leave school so I could be safe. That's all I remember. Though it was hard for me to understand what happened when I was only 6 years old. As I grew older though I started to understand. Even though no matter how old you are you will never really understand completly why this happend.

My thoughts go out to the ones who losts friends and loved-ones that day.
Yup, exactly. My mom told me it was "Grown-up buisness". I still don't understand why 9/11 happened, but it was dreadful. :marumimitchi:

Alimania

Yup, exactly. My mom told me it was "Grown-up buisness". I still don't understand why 9/11 happened, but it was dreadful. :marumimitchi:
Alimania
To my knowledge, no one quite understands why war happens. Sometimes for land, resources, people, growth... There are many reasons.

Then there's Terrorists. They get their jollies by causing chaos and pain.

Do the math.

To my knowledge, no one quite understands why war happens. Sometimes for land, resources, people, growth... There are many reasons.
Then there's Terrorists. They get their jollies by causing chaos and pain.

Do the math.
I think the war in Iraq WAS ALL BUSHES FAULT.. grr I want a new and trustable president...

*Topic Closed*

All right everyone, I am sorry to say this, but I am closing this topic few two reasons. This topic has many rude and inappropriate words and a flaming war is beginning to start. Yaecia- please stay away from using the words in a topic. Many children roam the forums and will see this language, which is unacceptable.

Lets not miss-use the privilege of posting. :marumimitchi:

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back