Serious friendship problem.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banoon

Reaction score
It seems like I'm overreacting maybe, but it really feels horrible.

Basically, I have this friend, who... to put it simply, a jerk. This year has been very hard when it comes to real life ALL BECAUSE OF THIS ONE PERSON.

Okay, we'll set it out this way. I'm Y, the so called "friend" that I'm ranting about is A, my best friend is M, and my second best friend is P.

A likes to pick on me and P. All the time. P never seems to do anything about it. It's really annoying. He's been picking on P for ages, and now it's my turn. No one ever does anything about it. Why? Because he has minions.

These minions are basically little slaves that will do anything he says, agree with him, fit his every need. Me and P are considered "nerds" to A and his minions, thus that's about half the boy population against us already. The reason why he doesn't do anything to M is because A thinks he's one of the minions, but luckily he's not.

However, it doesn't matter, because although M seems very nice and caring to me when I talk to him about this in private, he doesn't do ANYTHING when A is around. Obviously, he's scared, rendering me and P helpless.

Although before, it was pretty bad, like when he carries me (almost choking me), drags me away from P and M, saying "I'M YOUR FRIEND!!!", now it's even worse.

M had a fun house party today (not for any special reason, just for fun). I was really looking forward to it, as I hadn't been to M's house in over 9 months. Well, thanks to A, the party was ruined.

I try to talk to M, A pushes me off, talks to him instead. I try to talk to P, A pushes me off, talks to him instead. I barely got contact with P at all, and I really only spent time with M for less than half an hour, out of about a four hour long party. I cried 3 or so times, and was about to seriously hit A atleast 13 times.

It really feels like everyone was against me there. I tell a joke, no one cares. A tells the exact same joke, everyone bursts out laughing. It seems it's not what the thing is, it's who says it.

If it's gonna be like this for 8 years before I get out of school, then I'm gonna be really angry. And yes, I've tried telling a teacher, so when I do, A plays the innocent guy, nothing happens. When I try to talk to him, he apologizes, then the next day he does it again.

I'm so angry. I want to ditch A as a friend; but if I stop hanging out with HIM, I'll be forced to stop hanging out with M and P too. I don't know what to do. D:

Good to let this out, finally.

I need some help, really.

The fact you even call him a friend is laughable. Sounds like a bully or toxic friend to me. If you keep persisting to teachers and principals about his behaviour, they will eventually get the point he's causing all this trouble. Teachers didn't believe me either with some kids playing innocent, but I kept trying and eventually the vice principal realized what I was saying was true and she greatl enforced the nonsense to stop.

You just have to keep trying. Perhaps calling your other mates on the phone can help you wish to speak to privately. It can help them realize what "A" is doing to you. If they are true friends they will support you also and defend you. If not, then new friends is definitely not out of the question.

I'm sorry people are giving you a hard time. Good Luck!

Harassment. It's harassment, and you should know it, being on the short end of the stick. Report it. I don't care how air-headed your teachers are, they will get the message. "Someone is harassing me and if you won't do anything about it you are not doing your job" works okay, as other things. Your teacher may assume you aren't serious? Well show them that you're dead serious and that their method of solving the problem is not working.

Ok this "M" fellow, Is just like this girl @ my old school..."D" When Imade friends with her friend...she got on my case...i take it by a rope...once your half way up my rope you get a warning and your respect meter goes down. but then once you get @ the top of my rope thats it you have absoulutly no respect from me and you get a "Hard" talking to by me. D got @ the top of my rope and lets just say I got suspended...shhhhh

Well ditch him! If your other friends dont hand out with you simply because of this mean person then they are not friends.
Exactly, ditch A. Otherwise, if there is any other problems, post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back