Serious Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pokemon*Mew~

Reaction score
See, *sniff* Mom, my great grandmother, who I call Maw-maw, and I live with my great aunt, or as I call her, Aunt Kay or just Kay. Well, the problem is that my mom fights with Aunt Kay and Maw-maw and she is just...I don't know, not doing anything, not helping around to house, or nothing. My mom claims he is going to leave soon and there is a big chance we are going to have move from the only place I can call home. I really don't know what to do other than to wonder whats going to happen. Also, if Mom goes too far, like hurting my Aunt Kay, she could be arrested. I just need someone's support now. Because of this, I my not be able to get on as much in the next several days. Please post what you think I should do and please give me your support... :)

-Mew

This is a pretty serious situation. If you're close with your Aunt Kay, you could seek support from her. I don't know if your Mother is the type to go that far, but if she is, that's not a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk to your Mum about it. From your description she seems to have a bit of psychological issues, maybe you can get help from Aunt Kay and arrange her a counselor or something. :p

It just angers me to no end when parents put their kids in to these uncertain situations and unstable enviornments. ;) Ok rant over.

I hope you will be well... well in the end, you will be. I know that but when life gets weird, the stress can really get to you.

Know that there are people out there worried about you and thinking of you and wishing you all the best because you deserve the best. :D

Well, I found out that we aren't going to have to move, thankfully :unsure: And the thing about consoling, I don't think so. My mother is very stubborn x.x

-Mew

Talk with your mom. See what's going on. Either way, you're going to experience stress, like Mothra said.

Maybe she has something on her mind that's bothering her or a problem that she's facing. I think you have to find out what's going on with your mom.

Mew! ;____; *glomp*

Yeah, life can be a butt sometimes. ^_^ My dad is like your mom sometimes...it really stinks, doesn't it?

If I were you, I would tell your mom how I feel. Don't be whiney or childish about it, just tell her how you truly feel about this in a mature and calm tone. Then she might be able to understand how you feel.

Don't worry Mew, I'll be by your side through it all...I'll be with you, I promise.

PM me if you need to!

Love and good luck,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back