Serious question regarding Lady Gaga...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottieFTW

Reaction score
Have any of you people heard rumors or something that she is actually, like... a man?

Are they true?

I decided to approve this topic, but let's stay mature when discussing this. I really don't want this to get out of hand.

As for my answer, well I've heard the rumor, but I don't know it is true or false. Lady Gaga's true gender really holds no interest for me. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
There are rumours that she is a hermaphrodite - in other words that she has both male and female sex organs.

*Edit: yes, a hermaphrodite has both - at the same time - nothing has been "removed"

Who knows if they are true or not?

(does it really matter..?) :)

I don't think it's true. Just wondering, but if it was true, would she still have a..penis? xD I'm only bringing up this up because I found a site with "Celebs Most Embarrassing Photos" and apparently there was a tampon string hanging out of Lady Gaga's costume.

So from that evidence too I don't think it is true.

Edit: I guess TamaMum answered my question then.. xD

Edit Again: I googled a thing she posted in her blog.. and Apperently she admits she has both. Some of the entry says: Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life.

So..

Does it really matter? People listen to Lady Gaga sing, They don't listen to her penis sing. If she has one, that is..

One time I was on Lady Gaga's website, and their are all sorts of topics regarding this rumor on the forums. Its kinda odd. I mean, who would want these things on their fan site. Even if they were true, it would bother me if I were her, honestly. :/

once i was playing a game w/ my family and instead of saying "him/her"in the instructions my uncle said"lets just say lady gaga instead of him/her"i laughed so hard

and idk

I've actually never heard that before XD I don't doubt that it's around, it just never reached me until now.

I've never really been interested in Lady Gaga. Something about her just puts me off.

As for if she's a hermaphrodite or not; if it turns out she is, awesome for her that she can be public and not ashamed of it.

If she isn't, boo for people making rumors.

As much as I would like to believe it I'm 100% sure shes a full on female.

It's rather rude for anyone to think that up in the first place.

People just trying to get attention... Jeez...

People these days. :x

Besides she's pretty much humping every guy in her music videos.

I think she'd be more self conscious about that if she was a hermaphrodite.

How does stuff like this start up in the first place?

So I'm assuming that, if she is a hermaphrodite, it's a similar situation with the South African gold medalist runner (Ack. I'm ashamed, I don't remember her name Dx ).

Obviously Lady Gaga considers herself as a woman, and has been brought up as a female all her life, and therefore wishes to be treated as female, and she arguably is whether she does have male sex organs or not.

After all, if the rumours hadn't been aroused, then we wouldn't question the fact that she's female at all. She has all the physical features of a woman, including her voice.

Makes no difference to me what she is :)

Who cares if she is? She's just a person who wants to make music for others to listen to, not have rumours spread that she may or may not be a hermaphrodite.

I don't believe the rumour, since in an interview they ask her about the internet rumours of her being a, "... very well endowed young man," and she replied with, "Well, I do have a really big donkey $*^%."

Edit: Not quite sure if I can put some of that, but this is Seriously (Non)TamaTalk so hopefully it's okay. o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back