Serious tamagotchi problem.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicstar

Reaction score
Oh.Shoot.My v4 is out of batteries!*Loads up batteries* Brilliant! Now,I find every 15 minuites these lines come up.They are hard to explain...Kind of there is a really dark pixel and the more the line goes the lighter it gets.There are two of these lines.Then after roughly 8 seconds,The screen changes to reveal...Nothing.If I reset and download it works.But I am worried...It has happened 3 times not.Help.

P.S this tamagotchi is actually 2 years old.

I don't really have a good answer to this, but do you know what brand the batteries are? It could be the batteries that don't work well, try and get new ones? If not, maybe it's just your tamagotchi. But you said it happened three times already, I would leave it on for a bit and see if it happens again or if it stops.

I hope everything works out! ^-^

Did you put the extremly thin type of batteries that add up to the thickness of a CR2032 inside? Those can screw up a display... Or a CR2025 without a thick foam behind it could have the effect too. It might need to be cleaned on the inside too. This is what I came up with... Hopefully you figure out the issue....

(The thin ones I THINK are CR2016.... a pair of two.... Its been a while since I've had those.)

Take a picture and show us, that way we can give you a better diagnosis.

use a CR2032, and if that doesn't work, pop it open and realign the spacers!

LOL you can close this.I put in a battery 50 times and it works.And I got that tooth girl teenager.Alls well that ends well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back