Seriously RP rules?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - so, how about I move SP back into the main RP forum for now and we just see how things go with Seriously RP? After all, it's only 6 weeks until Christmas so I am guessing that quite a few schools will have a winter break soon.

OK - so, how about I move SP back into the main RP forum for now and we just see how things go with Seriously RP? After all, it's only 6 weeks until Christmas so I am guessing that quite a few schools will have a winter break soon.
I definitely think it's a good idea!

um, Admin......I got a question. What anime RPs and crossover RPs are allowed? like: Kingdom Hearts RPs and crossovers?

Umm, Chamametchi, Runner just said that yours wasn't literate, crossovers are allowed, anime are not unless you are basing it off an anime series. You need to be literate and have lengthy posts. Yours didn't seem literate because of the lack of capitals. Sorry.

((I've done paragraphical Rps and such off site so I do know somethings...))

Stay on topic

If it says realism then act as such. This means if fighting is allowed, You will get hit once or twice, You are not a god (reverts back to no godplay)

Follow your charecter's description and don't change personalities during the RP unless it's small insignificant changes. Ie a shy girl isn't going to walk up to someone and say HI all of the sudden.

Grammar and Punctuation please! Also no L33t unless stated in topic if allowed. This is to avoid confusion "L1k3 h1 c4n w3 b3 fr13nd5?!"

More than 4 sentences but less than a story. That's what teachers tell you for descriptions so do it here.

Lastly but understandable No ifs, ands, or buts. If your charecter is to do something and You Agreed then there isn't much else to do about it except do so.

((So what do you think I tried not to copy and paste the same thing as before but I think this is understandable wouldn't you?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back