Seroius cofersation about Vegetarian

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are VERY rude, however. Someone on here said you should be at lest respectful towards people's opinions. See, you ostrishising meat eaters is like Hilter blaming his troubles on Jews and then killing them.

So what are you going to do to Meat eaters?

Kill them? Put them in prison, because you adore animals so much?

Stopping everyone forme ating meat is pretty much being forceful.

Second, I pointed out.

People have food allegries to beans, nuts, soy, fish and so on. SO you want people with food allgeries to consume that in your rein of terror?

Also.. do not bring up guilt tatics. Meat eaters are not murderers.

Fine, go ahead and ostrichise people. You will regreat it in the future.

I think you are going a bit too far now. I do not like sarcasm and I don't think Tama Skye does either.

Didn't you read that she just said? She wasn't forcing or asking. She was going to do it in another way.

I believe in you, Tama Skye! ^_^

I am a vegetarian. I'm proud of that.I think that we don't have to eat meat. If we were loins or tigers, yeah, we'd have to, but we have the choice.

Vegetarian's are healthy, just as healthy as meat-eaters.

I'm going to stop the world eating meat, but it will take lots of time. But nobody here would understand.

I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, because personally, I will not talk, tolerate or even make friends of somebody who consumes animals.

It's my choice and I think eating meat is wrong.
"I'm going to stop the world eating meat, but it will take lots of time." Good lord how many times I've heard that before.

Seriously, it's like half the vegetarians in the world think they can make huge changes in the world like that.

Face it. It's never going to happen. Ever. You can't change a mass of peoples' habits, even if it 'will take lots of time'. And seriously, with your 'I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, because personally, I will not talk, tolerate or even make friends of somebody who consumes animals.' bit, you're setting your standards really low. I doubt you'll ever have more than a few friends or people to talk to if you do that. Just because people eat something you're against doesn't mean you should hate them for it! It's like being a food Nazi! *removed*...

Last edited by a moderator:
You are VERY rude, however. Someone on here said you should be at lest respectful towards people's opinions. See, you ostrishising meat eaters is like Hilter blaming his troubles on Jews and then killing them.So what are you going to do to Meat eaters?

Kill them? Put them in prison, because you adore animals so much?

Stopping everyone forme ating meat is pretty much being forceful.

Second, I pointed out.

People have food allegries to beans, nuts, soy, fish and so on. SO you want people with food allgeries to consume that in your rein of terror?

Also.. do not bring up guilt tatics. Meat eaters are not murderers.

Fine, go ahead and ostrichise people. You will regreat it in the future.
I am not bringing up guilt tactics. I am just saying my opinion. Also, like Honeysuckle said, I think you are being terribly sarcastic.

Meat eaters are not the murderers, no. But they are the ones that consume the animals, so to me, to me, they are just as bad.

Allergies...You do realise my project will take a long while? So I shouldn't be worrying about that, then.

"I'm going to stop the world eating meat, but it will take lots of time." Good lord how many times I've heard that before.Seriously, it's like half the vegetarians in the world think they can make huge changes in the world like that.

Face it. It's never going to happen. Ever. You can't change a mass of peoples' habits, even if it 'will take lots of time'. And seriously, with your 'I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, because personally, I will not talk, tolerate or even make friends of somebody who consumes animals.' bit, you're setting your standards really low. I doubt you'll ever have more than a few friends or people to talk to if you do that. Just because people eat something you're against doesn't mean you should hate them for it! It's like being a food Nazi! *removed*...
I don't care if I have no friends. And my dream will happen. Ok? I don't care what anyone thinks of my beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are going a bit too far now. I do not like sarcasm and I don't think Tama Skye does either.
Didn't you read that she just said? She wasn't forcing or asking. She was going to do it in another way.

I believe in you, Tama Skye! ^_^
Honeysuckle, thank you!

I really appriciate that you agree with me. :eek: Truly, thank you.

If you say your dream will happen as like saying people winning a million dollars form the sky will happen.

Stop your tatics.

Honeysuckle, no offense, she's being rude. She omits people formeating meat from being her friend. That would be like me saying I won't be friends withg people who like Kingdom Hearts. I have friends who like that game, but do I care?

You are also doing a feat that is nearly impossible. Tell me, what are you gonna do to people who eat meat?

Throw them in prison? Kill them?

People who eat meat are not bad, they are human.

Eating meat is a part of life. When we kill and animal with the purpose of skinning it, cooking it, etc, the animal dies with a PURPOSE. It may have died, but it let another live longer. The skins are used to make some types of cloth and clothing, the meat is consumed for nutrients, and we live on. Do you truly think that if you hunt animals, eating what you kill is wrong? At least then the animal dies with a PURPOSE. For our survival. Killing it for the sake of killing it is worse, since then the animal's life is meaningless.

You are not going to change the world. People the world over have killed animals for meat for several millenia. It is not going to change. And Starman is right, lots of people have allergies to some foods. Trying to force them to eat those foods, by taking away the options they CAN eat, is more cruel than killing animals for food. In the end, your ideas of stopping meat eating would merely cause suffering.

If you say your dream will happen as like saying people winning a million dollars form the sky will happen.
Stop your tatics.

Honeysuckle, no offense, she's being rude. She omits people formeating meat from being her friend. That would be like me saying I won't be friends withg people who like Kingdom Hearts. I have friends who like that game, but do I care?

You are also doing a feat that is nearly impossible. Tell me, what are you gonna do to people who eat meat?

Throw them in prison? Kill them?

People who eat meat are not bad, they are human.
Please stop teasing me! I do not believe in killing of any kind. I shall help the animals, stop people eating meat, if they want and not kill. OK?

I don't care if I have no friends. And my dream will happen. Ok? I don't care what anyone thinks of my beliefs.
Hate to break it to you but if you have no friends, who will help you with your goal? Think about it.

Seriously.

Eating meat is a part of life. When we kill and animal with the purpose of skinning it, cooking it, etc, the animal dies with a PURPOSE. It may have died, but it let another live longer. The skins are used to make some types of cloth and clothing, the meat is consumed for nutrients, and we live on. Do you truly think that if you hunt animals, eating what you kill is wrong? At least then the animal dies with a PURPOSE. For our survival. Killing it for the sake of killing it is worse, since then the animal's life is meaningless.
You are not going to change the world. People the world over have killed animals for meat for several millenia. It is not going to change. And Starman is right, lots of people have allergies to some foods. Trying to force them to eat those foods, by taking away the options they CAN eat, is more cruel than killing animals for food. In the end, your ideas of stopping meat eating would merely cause suffering.
Perhaps I shall think that through. ^_^

Sorry, but I don't want to keep repeating myself.

Hate to break it to you but if you have no friends, who will help you with your goal? Think about it.Seriously.
I have friends that are vegetarians. But generally, I don't need any help. None of you here would ever understand my thoughts and feelings and dreams. None.

Please stop teasing me! I do not believe in killing of any kind. I shall help the animals, stop people eating meat, if they want and not kill. OK?
*face palms*

I am not teasing you.

I am trying to make a point. You are seripously getting on my bad side by calling all meat eaters bad people.

I myswell do the same to people who are insane Vegetarians.

I am getting pretty fed up with the "I will help animals and stop everyone frome ating meat!!!"

What are you going to do to people with food allgeries?

You are going to have alot of sick people in the world if you make your goal set.

*face palms*
I am not teasing you.

I am trying to make a point. You are seripously getting on my bad side by calling all meat eaters bad people.

I am getting pretty fed up with the "I will help animals and stop everyone frome ating meat!!!"

You are going to have alot of sick people in the world if you make your goal set.
Starman. exe, Tama Skye is not being rude. In this topic we are both expressing our opinions. Tama Skye seems rude to you, you seem rude to her and me.

*face palms*
I am not teasing you.

As I said, I will have plenty of time to think about my plan. Ok, maybe I am being unrealistic, not everyone will stop eating meat, but more will, with me and my dream.

Starman. exe, Tama Skye is not being rude. In this topic we are both expressing our opinions. Tama Skye seems rude to you, you seem rude to her and me.
Thank you again, Honeysuckle. ^_^

THINK ABOUT IT.

She's saying that everyone will stop eating meat at some point in the future. I don't see why you guys don't just don't eat meat and be happy about it. You don't have to force your beliefs on other people. Forcing your beliefs is rude.

As I said.

THINK ABOUT IT.

So you want me to get terrible allgeries and give up meat, just because someone is offended by meat eaters?

Last time I checked, we don't live by communist rules. So basicaly, trying to stop everyone from eating meat is an act of communism.

Good luck with all the sick people in the world.

Don't try to pine the guilt and blame on me.

THINK ABOUT IT.She's saying that everyone will stop eating meat at some point in the future. I don't see why you guys don't just don't eat meat and be happy about it. You don't have to force your beliefs on other people. Forcing your beliefs is rude.

As I said.

THINK ABOUT IT.
*sighs*

As I have been saying again and again I am not forcing my beliefs. I am helping the animals and also helping meat eaters change their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back