Severe Financial Troubles.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..I'm so sorry.

I hope your parent will have it squared out sooner or later...

Best of Luck,

Redtama

Oh, I thought it was for the entire country but I guess I'm wrong. Well forget what I said then... But here in Nebraska the legal age to work is 14 but most jobs won't hire 14 year olds.

My mom has to sell her car.We have to shut the internet and house phone off.

We were supposed to have the rent in 9 days ago.

The apartment.. We might get evicted.

This is awful.

Is anybody else going through financial issues like me?

I feel.. So alone.

Everyone at my school brags about the money they have..

The new things they've gotten, and stuff like that.

I feel awful.

The troubles, they aren't even related to the economic crisis thing.

We've had these before this.

But no where near as bad.

I.. feel so awful.

I just do. We may lose our home.

My question- is anyone else going through this sort of trouble?

I feel alone.

no, i'm not allowed to get a job.

i want one though.

i'm going to be 14- maybe shop rite could employ me.

the thing for how old you have to be is different from place to place.

i wish i could get a job..

at this rate, i might not even go to college.

i badly want to be a writer ;_;

and i can't talk to my mom about it, either.

i can never talk to her.

she's.. too stubborn.

i don't understand why she can't just search for a job herself.

there are many people that would watch my little brother,

but she won't listen to me.
::HUG::

:) Oh man, I feel like crying reading this. I know what you're going through, when I was eight, I went through the same thing, first our utilities kept going out, then we lost our house...

I was always taking care of my little sister because my mom was never home and my dad left us. I'd cook dinner and stuff... it was awful...

Now I'm twelve years older and I live with my boyfriend who I love but his job cut his health coverage, then fired him and he needs insulin to live and $100 dollars a bottle is just kinda steep when you can't keep up with rent that just went up... on top of that my job has been cutting hours of everyone, I don't know if we can make rent this month and we have no where else to go. I do have some back-up plans worked-out but it won't last forever. I've been so stressed out lately. I don't have a car, I've been selling what little I own. I spend less than $20 on food in a month and I don't buy anything... the only thing I allow myself is working towards being a comic book artist.. and the convention is on the first!! I don't even know if the copy we ordered will get here on time!!!

I think we can stay a float but not without working for it.

~

Don't feel alone, okay? If your mom doesn't want you to get a job, don't press the issue. Trust in her judgment. The best thing you can do is be supportive to her and your other family members. Maybe do some nice things for her to help relieve her stress like cleaning parts of the house when she comes home, make her a card that lets her know you love her... just a small something sometimes can make the biggest difference. If you are scared, just imagine how scared she is. Be strong. I know it's hard. Things may not turn out good but at least your family will be together no matter what happens.

Contrary to what many people believe, you don't have to go to college to be a writer, it's just harder to make it that way. College does not make you good, practice does. Don't ever let money or college stand in the way of your dream no matter what anyone tells you. Start writing now, start perfecting it now. Maybe you'll have a book published before you're even out of high school. It's not like it's impossible to go to college without your parents help, there are scholarships you know? Try looking into them and applying now. Just remember, if you really want it, you can be a writer.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back