Severe Storms? With hail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
I'm to confused and scared right now! Rachel called me because she was scared, because it was raining very hard, and the wind was blowing so hard you could hear it when you stood next to the window, the sky was black as it gets, and I could hear the thunder when I was on the phone with her. She got closer to the window and looked puitside, and saw that it was HAILING. In the middle of SUMMER?! I went online and me an Rachel are supposed to get winds up to 17 miles per hour, hail, flood warning, and I think thats it. But what confused me was the hail. I think it's passing over her house and making its way to my house, but if it finally gets over here, I'll try and get a video of some of it, or take the best picture I can without getting struck. And the winds, knocked over my big chair swing thing in my backyard. And my TV just went off, beeped, and came back on.And my laptop tried to go off, but lucky me it's a laptop, it didn't completeley shut down. But outside it's totally calm. But very very dark and windy. I think it'll pass Rachel's before it hits here...

I'm scared!

Yes, but yesterday it was perfectly normal, this morning perfectly normal, then all the sudden it starts up. And I don't think its ever hailed during the summer over here. But what I'm saying is, its scaring me, though I think it passed...

Thats good. Just to confirm you, in hot weather, it could be sunny then all of a sudden stormy. It's something with the condension in the air.
Makes me feel better. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love thunderstorms and hailstorms, they're scary, but fun at the same time! Except when it breaks windows and you see flying cars out the window.

C~M

I love thunderstorms and hailstorms, they're scary, but fun at the same time! Except when it breaks windows and you see flying cars out the window.
C~M
I don't think it would be fun if YOU were in that flying car (wow...XD)

Think bout that for a minute ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that happened today to me, lightning was really close to my house, to teh point that a car a street away went off beeping, It freaked me out, I was upstairs in my room waiting for myself to be liek teh wizard of OZ, when dorothy gets hit because teh window fell off, and I was sitting on my computer. It scared me half to death, my street was half flodded too. DOnt feel bad. Its ok. It'll pass :blink:

Well, that happened today to me, lightning was really close to my house, to teh point that a car a street away went off beeping, It freaked me out, I was upstairs in my room waiting for myself to be liek teh wizard of OZ, when dorothy gets hit because teh window fell off, and I was sitting on my computer. It scared me half to death, my street was half flodded too. DOnt feel bad. Its ok. It'll pass :blink:
Same here a few days ago. It was 95 degrees F so it did the same as the quoted below.

C~M
I agree! I think this summers been a pooey one cos we havnt had any decent weather!

But i think they're fun but ScArY too!

i get lots of rain but one time theres this HUGE leak in the bathroom and it went thru the living room to the kitchen :( :D i couldnt eat and i was SOOOO HUNGRY!

The past 2 months (June and July) have been super rainy! I live in the Dallas County in Texas and it's been rainy down here! Especially in Munster, Texas. In 1 hour all the pastures (it's out in the country) all flooded and it flooded parts of the streets. All the way down the road al the rain made a little creek and a few ponds. Much better than last year. Last year we were complaining about not enough rain, and this year we;re complaining about too much! xD

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back