Sex before Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Do you plan on waiting after marriage to have sex? Or do you want to have it before then? Or have to already had it? OR *breateh in* do you never want to have sex?

I've never had sex and I don't plan to anytime soon. I'll probably wait until my wedding night or honeymoon to do so.

[SIZE=7pt]Um, I think I'm going to wait until marriage. Unless I am with someone for a VERY long time (not talking about a few months) and I'm certain he is the one.[/SIZE]

Not sure... xD

But I definitely DO NOT want it now!

I would only have sex before marriage if I was with my boyfriend/fiance for a long time[Not 3 months...Something like...5 years?]

But otherwise, I'd rather wait.

I'm going to wait until I'm married.

I have a purity ring, and I plan on keeping my promise.

Virginity is a special thing. Once you lose it, you can never get it back again.

^ You have a purity ring too? Kewl!

Yeah, I have a purity ring and I plan to keep that on until I am married, so I'm gonna wait.

If I'm with someone for a while, (like 3 years) I probably will, depending if I'm emotionally ready for it. I'm not gonna be a 40 year old virgin. I'll probably do it at around 20 at the very earliest, and 25 at the latest.

Only if I find the right person for me and I know I'm ready for it, then I'll do it. I've only been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now, but I haven't had intercourse with him at all. He won't force me and I know when I'll be ready.

I don't need a ring on my finger to tell me it's the right time to have sex.

If I find a nice person and I'm sure I want to then yeah, I will.

But I'm not just gonna 'do it' for the sake of it.

No, I have never had sex. I am not going to wait untill I am married.

I'm planning on waiting until marrige, by I don't trust myself enough to say that I firmly am. Although I have a promise ring my mom got me.

So I'm hoping I'll be able to wait until I'm married, but only time will tell I guess. :]

I have no idea yet. Like :puma: said earlier, only time will tell. My mum and dad had sex before marriage and my 21 year old brother had sex at like 16 years old! I have no idea yet, and im not planning on having sex before I turn atleast 18 years old (and that will be in..lets see..7 years!)

~illiey12~

I plan on having at least after i'm 16, but no i'm not going to wait until I get married. I will have sex eventually when I'm ready. I don't know when I'll get married or when I'll have sex but I will when i feel ready. That's how I look at the situation.

I am not close to close to having sex.

ill wait until like another 10 years...ill be 20.... ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I either would never have sex or if i find a guy right that i been with about 3-5 years then probaly have sex with him i might tell Gunnar that I like him (referred from my topic.)

EDIT: I forgot

illey im eleven too im turning 12 on march 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back