"Sex Bracelets"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snapping bit happened when I was in High School too. It's not really a big deal just a 'joke' it doesn't really mean you have to have sex with them. Alot of people probably snap someones because they fancy them?

I thought you ment something that showed you where still a virgin, like them ring things.

omg that is so dumb "sex braclets" as you call them they just changed it the rumor used to be if you broke one of those bracelets you would have to kiss the person whos braclet you broke

I Had A Lot Of Them In Grade 7 And They Died In About 2-3 Months...

I Usually Wore Them To Match My Clothes Or Put My Tams On Them (Purple Bracelet Purple Tam)

If I Ever Find My Old Bracelets, Im Gonna Melt Them...

Heres More Info About ''Sex Bracelets''

Click

*Looks at wrist* Erm...

Well, I don;t find how they are even sexually related in any way. Someone explain this? Exactly. They can't. It is just the soccer moms of the USA making an argument over how kids at little Chucks school are wearing 'em.

That's retarded I think I'll admit at my school(elementary!)Most guys wear like the pink and purple ones and hang out with a girl that they like and have her play with the bracelet alot hoping she's gonna brake it.Now it's never happened to me before but I never really want it too.

Yes I have heard of them.

I can't remember the exact system but it's something like this...

red if you have gotten a hicky

black if you have french kissed

green if you have given/received oral

orange if you have gone all the way

I used to wear them in like 8th grade. I was unaware of any sexual connotation until some idiot at school told me about them. I wouldn't wear them again, not because of what people would think, but because I don't want to.

When I was in 6th grade, it was a trend to pull the little blue plastic things out of soda bottle caps, cut the middle out, carefully stretch, and wear as a bracelet. They were called "kiss-kiss bracelets", because if someone were to break it, they'd have to make out with you. I'd call it a milder version of the whole "sex bracelet" shebang. I was walking around school in 9th grade with about 20 of those on my wrist; I thought they were cool-looking, and some jerkwad says to me, "Are you really that desperate?" I rolled my eyes and walked away. Needless to say, I took all the bracelets off later because my dance teacher complained.

If you want to wear them, I suggest you wear them and not care what other people have to say about it. It requires a lot of self-discipline, but eventually, you won't give a rat's hiney about it.

A friend of mine has over 300 of those so called "sex bracelets". It doesn't faze her at all. I dont think there is anything sexual about them, and neither does she. It hasn't been a problem in my school yet, but it is starting. It's pretty lame that some over-eager virgin boy or girl started snappin 'em and saying "omg you have to do this to me or have sex with me'' or whatever. I think that they are just saying this for attention. And the people who participate in this? Well, lets just say that they need to find a hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
i use to have about 300 and wore them everywhere now i keep about 16 on my arm everyday.

when it was on the news about how they were sexualy related i got in deep trouble. still wear them though.

no-one cares anymore.

I think it is all just "Rubbish" I used to wear them (and still do) and never even gave a thought to that they were bad.

Exept the black one..

We used to make up meanings for them when we were little.

Red= Angry

Pink= love

Yellow=Happy

You know? I don't know why people are all exited and bragging about them.

LOL! I saw those, I thought ot them as cheap charms but cool!

Stupid rubbish, coming up with names like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back