Sh-short Temper...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the shortest temper ever. It's been that way ever since summer started...

The things that tick me off the most are;; My brothers, whenever my mom/brother/almost-brother come into my room, whenever someone calls me emo, and him... x.x; Also about 1trillion other things.

I hide my anger though so nobody knows I'm mad whenever I'm mad. It's not like it would matter though.

Yea sort of you don't wanna tick me off usually people who do get punched in the face or I scream at them Stop! And I give them a lecture while screaming lol and I squeak when I yell so ya >.<;; but I'm still sweet as long as you don't tick me off. When I was little I was the biggest brat in the world I got mad at everything and threw stupid little tantrums I admit I stopped doing that when I was 8 because I got a spanking for it once. ( Served me right I guess ) But I'm a tiny bit more patient now lol!

( But I'm still a brat in a good way ) lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea sort of you don't wanna tick me off usually people who do get punched in the face or I scream at them Stop! And I give them a lecture while screaming lol and I squeak when I yell so ya >.<;; but I'm still sweet as long as you don't tick me off. When I was little I was the biggest brat in the world I got mad at everything and threw stupid little tantrums I admit I stopped doing that when I was 8 because I got a spanking for it once. ( Served me right I guess ) But I'm a tiny bit more patient now lol! ( But I'm still a brat in a good way ) lol!
That sounds like me

i do have a short temper. i sometimes explode but more often i pretend like they don't even exist so when they talk to me i don't talk back or even look at them.

I have the shortest temper ever if my temper was a building it wouldn't even have half a floor!!!!! One of the things that get me ticked off the most is my lil brother that goes into my room and makes a huge mess and sometimes my parents. what I do is go into my room or just walk away punch a pillow or listen to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back