Shape + Dance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone won Shape or Dance???

• Yes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almost?

• No?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i won shape you win 400gp but i can't win dance i dont know how to play it!! <_< :(

Yeh, I won shapes too, but i only get up to round 3 for dance :( so sad i think my thumbs are to big for the buttons. <_<

I know how to play both, but Dance is just too (censored) hard!

Lol.

I've won all the games before. Shape is really easy for me, you just gotta get the hang of it. After you play it a bit you'll be good at switching shapes and you'll start to memorize the order of the shapes :chohimetchi:

But the game I have most trouble with is Dance. Sometimes my fingers just quickly try to press the buttons and I lose because I pressed the wrong button. And my Tama has stubborn buttons sometimes, so when I press sometimes it doesn't work :marumimitchi:

Thanks, -crayonscribbles- for that tip about keeping your fingers beneath the buttons in Dance! I will try it the next time I play it!

If it's any help at all, when I play Dance I always focus totally on the centre circle - because you can see any changes to the left or right hand ones in your peripheral vision and react as necessary.
I keep the left thumb on Button A and the right thumb on Button C and just press the middle button B when necessary...

It seems to work for me, because as long as I concentrate on that centre circle, I can usually win the game...

As for Shape, I think the more you play, the more you learn the sequence of the shapes - and then you know when to press buttons quickly to scroll thru to match the falling shape or you know you have plenty of time because it is just one or two changes to make to match the Shape. That takes off some of the pressure (and stress) so you don't make too many mistakes :eek:
Hey, that's a smart idea! I think I'll try it and hopefully win next time! :eek:

i think shape is kinnda easy and i almost beat dance i was on round 6

I've won shape a lot of times!! It's a good way to get your intelligence points up!

You need 30 points to win at Shape but I don't know about dance as I've never won it! =]

Well, those games are pretty easy for me.

You get 400 points for winning each game.

For winning dance you get 5 fashion points and for winning shape you get 5 intelligence points.

i have won those games heaps of times :( shape's easy ,though dance is a little chalenging :)

It just takes practice. I still have fun playing all the games since I spazz out on games like flag sometimes. Darn mimic flags. :) :hitodetchi:

But I've beaten them all. Everybody's already noted the amount of Gotchi Points earned; but when you're an adult you get 8 skill points in the right category when you finish Shape, Dance, or Flag.

Shape earns you 8 points in intelligence when you get 30 shapes correctly.

Dance earns you 8 points in fashion/arts when you complete 6 rounds.

Flag earns you 8 points in social/kindness when you complete 8 rounds.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back