Share your dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My most hated dream: When this nerd I hate (He stalks all retarded acting girls. For that sole purpose I beat him up at school) was tied up to a chair at school, he was about to die. Then I feel bad for him, but he dies (I only hated feeling bad for him >.> I loved the other parts)

Yeah, I had a Naruto dream before. I was a Ninja wearing my Purple hat, some Blue Jeans, a Pink Vest and this Shirt that went up to right under my chest (Yup, I have the same exact outfit) and the Headband thing was my belt.

Yeah, I was in the village of the sand as a Young child. Most of the people there was from my Kindergarten class, they were all yelling at me to get away from them (Exactly how I remember Kindergarten -.- Cept I was in a School in Kindergarten. Then I began to hate everyone, my parents was in the Living room ignoring me. Soon it I was at the point were I am now (12 years old) and everyone still hates me, but Naruto sees that I am just a lost sole along with Sakura and Sasuke and Hinata. They become my friends and then me and Sasuke hug. (Im not a big Sasuke Fangirl really) Yeah then like Gaara came in and killed Sakura. I woke up at 10 am. Lol, I fell asleep at 11. It was a 11 hour dream XP

This is a strange dream I had this afternoon while having a nap..

Well I was on a train running away from my dad's house... Then, when I got to my hometown I got off and started running through the streets, which were crowded with people who were getting drunk and smoking and so on... they waved at me (I could recognise their faces) and I was all the time trying to avoid them and get home asap. At last I managed to get to the main square, which was crowded because there was some kind of concert.. Everybody's bags were thrown on the floor, I looked at them and went my way home... but when I was a few streets away from the main square I realized my bag wasn't with me and I had the keys to my house inside it, so I had to run back to the square (my legs were soooooooooo heavy) and try to find it among all the packs and shoulder bags on the floor... I picked up one which looked rather like mine and took it with me, but when I got home I realized that it wasnt my bag and I had lost all of my documents, money, university notes... Then I suddenly woke up.

Kinda strange isnt it? The funniest thing is that i have no idea of what this may mean XDDD

This is a strange dream I had this afternoon while having a nap..
Well I was on a train running away from my dad's house... Then, when I got to my hometown I got off and started running through the streets, which were crowded with people who were getting drunk and smoking and so on... they waved at me (I could recognise their faces) and I was all the time trying to avoid them and get home asap. At last I managed to get to the main square, which was crowded because there was some kind of concert.. Everybody's bags were thrown on the floor, I looked at them and went my way home... but when I was a few streets away from the main square I realized my bag wasn't with me and I had the keys to my house inside it, so I had to run back to the square (my legs were soooooooooo heavy) and try to find it among all the packs and shoulder bags on the floor... I picked up one which looked rather like mine and took it with me, but when I got home I realized that it wasnt my bag and I had lost all of my documents, money, university notes... Then I suddenly woke up.

Kinda strange isnt it? The funniest thing is that i have no idea of what this may mean XDDD
i had a dream that my best guy friend just started hugging me and we were at a school near the ocean and we got into class and then we found out weird al yancovich was our teacher then a wave came and everybody drown but i think some ppl lived... :lol:

I once had a dream where I lost absolutely everything except what I was wearing.

I think I was half lucid dreaming... I could control some of my actions. I was in my room just after a New Year's party, and I was wearing a formal dress (White if I remember correctly). It was nighttime. I left my room to see what everyone was doing, but they were all gone. I looked at the TV and the screen was blank, so I turned it on. The TV said "Looks like New Year's is going to be a rough time for all in South Florida because of the touchdown of a massive tornado!" or something to that effect. I turned it off and looked outside and the car was gone. I was in tears. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the cats and just huddled in the tub away from the window. I remember just being torn right out of where I was sitting. I think I must've passed out in my dream because all of a sudden it felt like I was waking up and it was daytime. My house was gone, the cats were gone, everything I owned was gone, my family was gone, and my money was gone. There were bodies and rubble EVERYWHERE. I just laid on the ground and started crying.

The dream was so real I actually woke up crying and I nearly vomited (out of confusion and nausea) when I saw all of my stuff and my family were still there.

i love my dreams i think they rock but sometimes they can be really frighting and sometimes they can be really wierd o_O

MY WIERD DREAM•

i live on a property u see and one day i had a dream that all my sisters where being chased by 3 snakes all around my house and i was up on the veranda watching but then 3 pelicans can ate the snakes but then the pelicans started chasing my sisters o_O It was eally wierd.

MY COOL DREAMS•

○ i was a ninja in naruto's world and i was the best there eva was no one could beat me except naruto! GO NARUTO!

○ i was a ninja assain in my world and then one day all these ninja started to come to my school and gave me a mission in front of my class. the mission was to kill the priciple. so in a swirl of dust i changed into a cool short kimino (like the one akemi wears on the game 'red ninja') with a anbu black ops mask (like from naruto) and i went and killed the principle infront of everyone then all my ninja friends came with thier masks on and we put out our hands with kunai's in them and i sed " spread the word! a new day is dawning. with that a new war is dawning. it is the war of the ninja! in australia!!!"

IT WAS SO COOL!

- Me and my Brother woke up, and all of a sudden he started crying. Uncontrollably

But even still, I continued to do my thing and go eat Breakfast. I mean, what could I do to help? I was only in the second grade! But as I was casually eating my Cheerios, his head fell off.

I had one last night where a binoculaur army man (with the pistol pointing) kiled me! wt heck!

This is dumb, don't laugh, but I took chouji's bag of chips and he got mad and rolled over me xD ( I still ate the chips)

My dreams are psychic- not like I expect you to believe me

So I see the fututre or people communicate with me in them

I had this cool dream I was on a pirate ship and there was all the characters from the second pirates of the carribean movie and it was so cool because met Jack sparrow and Elizabeth and Wil I was enjoying that dream until the big octupus thing attacked the ship I woke up at that part I think I had that dream because I watch the first one and the second one everyday lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I had a really bad dream. I don't remember what it was about, but it was bad enough that I woke up crying, sweating, and breathing hard. I think it had something to do with my mom. ._.

That was probably my worst dream, since it's the only one I've woken up crying, sweating, and breathing hard all at the same time.

I had this freaky dream last night. I was snoozing asleep with my parents for some reason, then suddenly I noticed a light. I creeped downstairs and I saw a shirt on the wall and some fat guy watching TV! It was so weird. I quickly ran upstairs and told my parents. We had a phone next to us, so I grabbed it and called 911. This is what I said:

P: Hello?

Me: Uh, somebody is robbing our house. (I don't know why I said that. Dreams can be weird.)

P: And your name is (none of your buisness), right?

Me: How do you know?

P: It says here on our computer.

I can't remember the rest. :nazotchi:

mine is weird and scary!

I was with my aunt danille and cousin hope,going to the mall and all of a sudden we see a tornado and we run to mcdonalds and my aunt says to take hopey to mcdonalds for shelter!And we go in and there is this big lobby and we tell everyone and they start laughing!

And we see the tornado and it goes to the glass and goes back and i'm like what the f**k

The rest is very scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Parental adviery

We went to the porch and lily came up and had blood down her eyes and coming out her mouth!and then we saw another tornado and we saw kids outside and they didn't listen and it turns out they were spirts

(scary)

im in my dads car on a bridge driving along...i look into the drivers seat and my dad isnt there...i looked out the front windowscreen and the car is fast running out of bridge, then it falls off the bridge and plunges into the water below...then i wake up

(strange)

laltely i've been dreaming im in World of Warcraft...but i can never remember them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back