Shaving/Other Hair Removal.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've shaved for many years ^_^

And during the summertime I'll regularly shave/pluck the bikini area as well, you can never be too sure of when you'll go swimming :D

I also shave my armpits and legs. I've never tried using Veet or any of that. My mother doesn't believe it'll work xP

never shaved in my life.

I have no armpit hair, and my arm and leg hairs are minimal, and blonde.

anyway I have no idea HOW to shave.

btw does race have anything to do with this? I'm half Korean, half English, FYI.

^ Yeah, I'm pretty sure race has to do with it.

Anyway I regularly shave my armpits, and my legs. I've shaved my armpit hair since I was 8, but I just started on my legs this summer, since even though the hairs were blonde, they were very long and annoyed me so I finally stopped being lazy and shaved XD. As for my bikini line, I only shave it when I'm gonna be wearing a bathing suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I started shaving in grade 4 because someone said i had hairy legs. =_=;;[/SIZE]

I shave my legs, and armpits. I wax my eyebrows, and recently started waxing my arms,

because of where my family comes from, i have more body hair, and also, since my hair is dark and i have pale skin, it is more noticeable. I'm thinking of lazering my arms in a few years, so its done and over with and I wont have to put of with jeers.

Honestly, I dont find that waxing hurts very much, the pain isnt too intense and lasts only for maybe 10 seconds.

I've shaved my armpits and legs since 5th grade, and now I'm starting to shave my entire bikini area. The hair on my arms is blonde, so there isn't really any reason to shave it off. I wax my eyebrows.

I started at like 5th grade, stopped and started before the first day of middle school xD I use veet.

I shave, Legs, Armpits ;P Although, I need to pluck my eyebrows, any tips on that?

I have been shaving since I was about 11 (legs and pits). I started shaving the "nether regions" when I was in my early 20s. Now I use those pads that rub the hair off. So much easier!! Eyebrow plucking--I get mine waxed.

I have been shaving since I was about 11 (legs and pits). I started shaving the "nether regions" when I was in my early 20s. Now I use those pads that rub the hair off. So much easier!! Eyebrow plucking--I get mine waxed.
Pads? Like the ones advertised on tv(don't remember the name)?

I've thought of trying those but I'm skeptical. They don't seem like they would do anything but scratch the skin x.X;

...  I need to pluck my eyebrows, any tips on that?
Eyebrows are easier (less painful) to pluck if the pores are open so try plucking them after a hot bath/shower.

Don't take too much away the first few times - it is easy to get carried away and regret it!

Use a good quality pair of tweezers.

(by all means, wax 'em if you can afford it. Personally, I can't afford it and find it really easy to keep my eyebrows shaped).

never shaved in my life.I have no armpit hair, and my arm and leg hairs are minimal, and blonde.

anyway I have no idea HOW to shave.

btw does race have anything to do with this? I'm half Korean, half English, FYI.
It does have lots to do with it :angry:

Most Asian races (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc.) have much less hair growth than other races but if your Dad is English you will get some hair growth from his genes :lol:

You are lucky. Don't shave anything unless & until you have to ;)

Pads? Like the ones advertised on tv(don't remember the name)?I've thought of trying those but I'm skeptical. They don't seem like they would do anything but scratch the skin x.X;
Smooth away?

I never tried them. They look alright -shrug-

Fun Veet experience:

I was using that spray on Veet stuff, And some of it got down there. I, however, didn't notice and continued with the leg hair removal. Then, when I was in the shower washing it off, I realized I only had half my pubes.

I still only have half of it. I really should just shave the rest off to make it even xD

i started shaving in the middle of 5th grade. i honestly felt embarrassed having hair all over my legs and arms.

i just feel so wierd saying this to ppl. o.o

I asked Mum to buy me some Veet shaving cream. :)

Now I don't have to use that shaver which I always seem to accidentally cut myself with.

It does have lots to do with it :)
Most Asian races (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc.) have much less hair growth than other races but if your Dad is English you will get some hair growth from his genes ;)

You are lucky. Don't shave anything unless & until you have to :)
That explains it - a lot of my dad's side is English, aha.

And my mom's side of the family has a lot of hair in general. No one is going bald anytime soon.

I wish it was socially acceptable to just be hairy, haha.

FeeBee-LOL!!!!

I shave my armpits, and legs. I don't need to shave my arms, my hair is blond. I use a razor and I have Smooth~Away but don't use it much. -oh well- I started this summer. xDDD

But I think I should start plucking. My eyebrows feel really weird... and a lot of people in 7th grade pluck. And I'm in 7th. -shrugs- People say I look fine with my 'brows like how they are right now. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back