She loves me back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't mean it like that. I mean a romantic girl/girl relationship. Thank you all for your support! I'm glad I found a group of people who understand that just because I see people differently in a romantic sense I'm not a freak. Thank you! So far our relationship is going smoothly and without fault! ^_^
You must be brave. I don't have a problem with that. Congrats.

~Camelle

CONGRATS!my 7th boyfriend dumped me though.you are lucky but careful a false move can lead to a break up but keep it up girl!

Don't anyone take this the wrong way ("ur jus a mean stpid person tht duznt acept nething") but gay/lesbian relationships are against all Christian/Catholic/Jewish beliefs. But I guess that means all of you are Muslim or Buddhist? No? Of course, people nowadays have thrown religion out the window. How many of you go to church every Sunday? Exactly.

Congratulations on your new Relationship! I wish you two all the best, and think that you had great courage to stand up to her like that. ;)

Don't anyone take this the wrong way ("ur jus a mean stpid person tht duznt acept nething") but gay/lesbian relationships are against all Christian/Catholic/Jewish beliefs. But I guess that means all of you are Muslim or Buddhist? No? Of course, people nowadays have thrown religion out the window. How many of you go to church every Sunday? Exactly.
Why bring religion into this when it obviously won't change anything with ninny's relationship? We're allowed to support her, whether we're Christian or not. I for one disagree 100% with the "no homosexuality" rule in the Bible. It's unfair.

Congratulations, ninny! :D

My parents do. As do I. I don't even believe in Christianity, and it's not a struggle to do so.

What does it matter, anyway? People are going to take offense to that because you are basically challenging the fact that they believe in their religion. It's not a religious topic, nor is it something that needs to be discussed. 'Throwing your religion away' and becoming a variant of sexual orientation that may not agree with the bible are two completely different things. Many people who are Christian believe that it's okay for homosexuals to exist. Maybe if you didn't want to offend anyone you shouldn't have posted.

Anyway, religion isn't the topic.

I hope you have a long lasting relationship with your partner. I hope you two enjoy eachother's presence and cherish the moments you spend!

Well you should've said it in a better way. She can't force her self to only like boys, obviously we was created this way, for some people to like the same gender and for some to like the oppsoite gender. And you don't even know her religion..

Religion is something what you believe in, she probably doesn't believe in what you believe in. And why does it matter to you so much if she's not into only males? But I respect you, but everyone can't accpet what you and some other people accept.

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents do. As do I. I don't even believe in Christianity, and it's not a struggle to do so.
What does it matter, anyway? People are going to take offense to that because you are basically challenging the fact that they believe in their religion. It's not a religious topic, nor is it something that needs to be discussed. 'Throwing your religion away' and becoming a variant of sexual orientation that may not agree with the bible are two completely different things. Many people who are Christian believe that it's okay for homosexuals to exist. Maybe if you didn't want to offend anyone you shouldn't have posted.

Anyway, religion isn't the topic.

I hope you have a long lasting relationship with your partner. I hope you two enjoy eachother's presence and cherish the moments you spend!
Yup, I'm fine with it. I wouldn't date the same gender, but it's none of our business if it's someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back