Shell-ection Week 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't decide between flowers and the ladybug! But i think the flowers design is very pretty.

yup.. totally picked the flower design. Id like the fans one ,... but its a bit too reddyish. i dont like red.. if it was blue or orange or somthing i probly would have picked that one. I cant believe theres a viloit solid.. i wouldnt pick it. But some ppl would.. there opinion. Oh well. Just hope V4 will be a great sucses.

-KG

Ya well today i kinda am starting to like the fans so im voting for that one from now on... its looks prettyer for some reason. Well hope v4 will be a big improvment. :D

-KG

no no no ppl it is not v4 desighs ok it is v3 not v4

Jet, v3 was already realesed in canada and U.S.A and probly a lot of many conrties. V43 is coming our in January 2007. :D

-KG

no no no ppl it is not v4 desighs ok it is v3 not v4
It is for V4 not V3 BanDai has already picked the V3s they need help picking the V4s it also Says...

The winning disingn will be in stores in January 2007 aka when V4s come out another thing to say that it's for V4 is No attenia :ichigotchi: V3s have them and V4s don't :kuribotchi:

Bassaicly all in all kiko_girl was right they are for V4 :)

yup all we said was correct Dont worry Jet just vote for V4.. thats what i do! :)

-KG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back