she's gone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puma

Reaction score
i don't know what happened but about two days after i got my first tamagotchi me and my brother went to hang with our neighbors and while we were playing with our tamagotchi's one of them just disapeared :huh: and we couldn't get it back. but, then it came back but then it disapeared again so if you have a reason go ahead post it!

I might need a little more information like, when did it disappear and how it disappeared (like fading from the screen or leaving the screen)? And is it still gone? :rolleyes: Then I'll come and check this topic again and see what I can do to help.

I don't understand what you are saying. Please post it again more detailed so we can help you with your problem :rolleyes: Did your tamagotchi on the screen disappear? Or was the whole tamagotchi missing? I'm not exactly sure what you mean..

//TP

It probably ran out of batteries, and it probably didnt even have enough battery jiuce left to show the 'Battery change screen' Therefore, try changing the batteries.

Maybe when you were connecting it dissapeared thinking it was connecting. LOL.

I had a weird glitch the other day where I was connecting to my friends tamagotchi, I thought it failed connection, my character was still on my screen. However my friend's IR was reading mine and my character was in the other screen as well as dancing around on mine! It was very weird. Very weird. I thought about it and joke that she had an out of body experience. <G>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back