Shijimaru's Log of Tamagotchi Lives

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, in this post there's quite some news, an not ordinary news!

I've woken up to find out my Cocoon was about to hatch, and it did; Kabutotchi has arrived!

Also Rinno (Morino) is healthy, and content. Just like... Inferno (Kuchipatchi) which has now been married to a Makiko!

They haven't had a baby yet, but I expect to have one by tomorrow I guess :D

I can't wait for my orders to arrive, due to me being quite the impatient guy. So yeah, good news huh!

Stay tuned for more!

It seems this is going to be quite the post, not one of good news I am afraid...

It seems my girlfriend resetted my Tama-Go, because she wanted to hatch a new egg, since she thought

the game was over... I now have re-resseted it, and now got a (Korokotchi) since she resetted it yesterday.

I've named the (Korokotchi) Mr.Jack, cause I loved halloween this year, so Mr.Jack(Kokorotchi) has been content throughout the day, and I hope this time it will evolve into (Tarakotchi) most likely it will...

It's quite sad that Inferno(Kuchipatchi) had to leave so soon, but I hope he's happy with Makiko and his newborn baby, best of luck buddy!

Now, Rinno (Morino) has been attacked quite the lot today, and has been in bandages two times now, sorry mate!

Well, they are both asleep now, it was quite the hectic day, so I can't blame them ;)

Greetings, and stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, this post some more sad news :(

Rinno(Morino) has died due to a series of attacks today, and he passed away quickly after that. He's at peace now though, and wherever he may be, he's at a better place.

Now I've reset the Morino and chose the white egg this time, let's see what I can try to get...

I am going for either (Chobitamatchi) or (Minotchi) so Cocoon B would be the best option since you can get either one from that one...

Mr.Jack (Korokotchi) has been quiet today, just fed him and played a little bit, and that's it :D

That concludes this post :D

Hello everyone, due to some uneventful happenings, I couldn't log really...

I have put the morino back into it's blister, and am running my Oceangotchi instead. I am playing it for the first time really, and got to say, it's a needy little critter!

He's at his second growth stage, toddler, needless to say, it looks quite big. I named him Aquos, cause it is a sea tamagotchi :p

He's currently beeping at me, so I will now check up on him, and probably log more later.

That concludes this post, stay tuned!

Hello everyone, this is Shijimaru again with a delayed post due to some more important stuff.

Aquos died, he was such a needy Gotchi, I really couldn't keep up the pace to sustain his life. It was quite the experience, I might say!

I got my order in the mail and made an unboxing/smallish review of the order. I will put that up somewhere today, for you to watch.

I am currently running a Angel, and a P2, because it was time to do that now I guess... I am aiming for a zukitchi on the p2, and a Oyajitenshi on the Angel. So wish me good luck, cause I kinda need it!

I am putting the video online as soon as I have put it on the computer, I might do it in 30 minutes and post another log post when it's up on youtube. So stay tuned!

I've put the unboxing video online now, enjoy:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
o
Have fun!

Hello everyone, this is Shijimaru with another post!

I've named my Angelgotchi, Kratos, and my P2 Jack, these names just fit them, somehow... Also Jack evolved into TonMarutchi, and my Angel hasn't changed yet.

I've played games with both Kratos, and Jack to suit their playfulness, and fed them. Now they are happily wobbling around!

I can't wait for them to grow further, so stay tuned!

Hello everyone, my Tamagotchi's really were busy in business :p

My Angel already evolved into the Chestnut Angel also known as Kuriten!

But my p2 hasn't been doing much except not yet evolving... He's still an TonMarutchi.

So Kratos and Jack are doing quite fine I guess, I've been busy with some Brine Shrimp hatching (Sea Monkeys) to surprise someone, and it's almost complete... So that's why I didn't log... AGAIN!

But I've fed them as I've said, played with them, but what's weird is:

Kuriten, the Chestnut Angel known as Kratos, had no TP, when I last checked... So I have no established concept or idea of my own how this might have happened. Except from what I've heard that could explain this, which is:

Some say Tenshi Points can go up on their own, I don't know whether this is true or not, but I've heard this. So that might explain the sudden evolution to Kuriten the Chestnut Angel.

I was sure I would've gotten Ginjirotenshi the Ginjirotchi Angel. I am not complaining, it just didn't make much sense, in my opinion.

Now I can say that there's not much to evolve in when you have Kodoten the Tamatchi Angel, because it can only evolve into two Adults. But now, I took really horrible care this time... Not on purpose, though, yet enough to know that I didn't get Kuriten the Chesnut Angel.

But I am happy to have it, since it's a really cool Angel Character!

Stay tuned for more, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back