Shimashimatchi?! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys. I woke up this morning and my tama had turned into a shimashimatchi. does this mean i did not take good care of him? I'll admit i'm having a hard time figuring out how to play the other games (sound black and music notes) but his scores are high and i keep him happy and i jump roped with him etc....

so why did this happen?

and by the way i'm new to tama talk :lol:

hey dont worry i too had him it is about the stress levels if the stress was 20 or higher he must of turned into it but tell me the stress level and ill reply back fast

i usually keep his stress level pretty low. the highest it ever gets is in the teens i think.

is a shimashimatchi bad?

how low if its below ten you wont have gotten shimashimatchi no i think hes a average tama or he can be slightly below averge so dont worry like i said i had it to

I have Shimashimatchi too, this isn't a bad character, i'd say its a good character.

I always took perfect care of Kikitchi, stress always low, Hunger/Happiness always full, low weight etc.

And then he evolved into a Shimashimatchi, so i'd say it is a good character.

Congratulations for getting a Shimashimatchi! :D

Cya! :eek:

kutchipatchi rulez shimashimatchi is a averge character not too good not too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back