Shirley Phelps Ledger

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
Wow this person is crazy....She is so annoying and she is protesting at Heath Ledgers funeral just because he "played" a homosexuel character in a movie. Just listen to this please and you'll know she thinks God hates everyone and thats it.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

That's discusting! Those people are... crazy. No joke- not Christians, BTW. Don't get mixed up- I really believe she is the one that is going to hell.

Ugh, I can't even say and more but discusting. >...<

That's discusting! Those people are... crazy. No joke- not Christians, BTW. Don't get mixed up- I really believe she is the one that is going to hell.
Ugh, I can't even say and more but discusting. >...<
I know! I was so annoyed and angry when i watched the video last night. ARG! I just want to call her and tell her how nuts she is. Quite sad if you ask me.

~Mamitchi465

I know! I was so annoyed and angry when i watched the video last night. ARG! I just want to call her and tell her how nuts she is. Quite sad if you ask me. 

~Mamitchi465
I don't even know where she gets that from- she totally screwed and stretched the Bible there. :/

Its actually been around for a little bit. Its a sick, nuts, crazy religon that needs to end. Anyone have her number because i'm really angry right now. lol

~Mamitchi465

she sounds like an idiot who thinks she knows everything about god. You know, if i was those supporters, i wouldn't stand too close too her in a thunderstorm because she will [SIZE=14pt]DEFINETLY[/SIZE] get struck by lightning!

Its actually been around for a little bit. Its a sick, nuts, crazy religon that needs to end. Anyone have her number because i'm really angry right now. lol 

~Mamitchi465
Sounds more like a cult if you ask me. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back