Shooting Star TMGC Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyrical-Musicbox

Reaction score
Um! I guess since I'm back I should start a log again. In advance, I am Tenshi (soemtimes called Rei). I have alot of tams, but I grew tired of them over the summer. Now I only know where 4 of them are, and something made me start one up again. And now I'm happy. ^^

I have:

1 Entama

3 V2s (one running) **

2 V3s *

1 V1

1 Angelgotchi *

1 Original Tama *

* means it's missing ^^;;

Right now I am only running my red jellybean debugged V2. Currently, it holds little Lucia. She is a first gen Ringotchi. Here are her stats:

Lifecycle: Shiroputitchi > Marutchi > Ringotchi

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: ||||||||

2 years

22 lbs

Girl

Gen1

984 points

Treats: Beef Bowl

Items: None.

I have won Heading 3-4 times today XD I forgot how much I loved that game!

I'm trying not to hyperspeed her too much. I sped her a year up today, but that was due to horrible boredom. Darn my boredom!! But she'll be okay. ^^

That's all for now.

~Tenshi

Zoria named her tama after me!! I feel so special. <3

Staying on topic...

Lucia nearly died today!! ;_: I forgot her at home, unpaused! Luckily, she was still alive when I came back, so I reset and downloaded. She's fine now. To make up for the time she lost, I've sorta been hyperspeeding her at random intervals. I caught her up mostly, but she still is missing 5 hours real time. Oh well. I reset her clock right to the right time now.

I almost won heading today. And... she got her last training bar, and went over even. ^^; I forgot that could happensu! I went on a shopping spree and got her another treat and some items for when she grows up.

Hungry: FULL

Happy: FULL

Training: ||||||||| - bonus: |

3 yrs

24 lbs

Girl

GEN1

Treats: Tea, Beef Bowl

Items: Pencil, Raquets

When Lucia grows up, I hope she is a Mametchi or Furwatchi. I don't remember if a Furwatchi is a odd or even gen character anymore, but i do remember it;s cute and my favorite adult.

WHEE!! Today is a good day. <3 Well, mostly. At least in tama-land.

Well, today, for one, Lucia evolved into an adult!

Not a Furwatchi ( :( )

Not a Mametchi ( :( )

Not a Takotchi ( :furawatchi: )

Not a Masktchi ( :eek: )

But a cute, adorable, (and sometimes creepy)...

Pyonitchi! <3 So cute!! She's taking a bath right now.

I played slots alot, and I won 900 once. It's hard to play heading with such a tall character. :( But oh well!

Here are her stats:

LUCIA

Lifcycle: Shiroputitchi > Marutchi > Ringotchi > Pyonitchi

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Weight: 32 lbs

Gen1

Girl

Items: Raquets, Wings, Wig

Treats: Beef Bowl, Cherries

Now, new fun news!! My parents let me buy another battery! Now, what would be the most likely Tama for me to start up? ...

If you guessed Entama you're dead on!

As of...

NOW...

♥Mirei is born! She is a Oshare girl, Gen1 obviously. I'll post stats later. <3

♥Mirei's stats:

Lifecycle: memeputchi > memepetchi

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

age 5 (waaaay off.)

weight: 13g

girl

gen1

intelligence: 2

style: 14

kindness: 1

370 points

items: school bag, style wind-catcher

treats: cupcake

Item/treat names are not offical, my japanese is horrible so I'm not even trying to read it. XD Just in case you are interested, Mii-chan's e-tamago code is 6604070 1802611.

Now for Lucia!

Yesterday on the bus, I woke her up by turning the clock to 10:25 (it was 7:25 or so, I get on the bus around then. So I stopped to watch her for a moment and the matchmaker came! At first she offered that really ugly mouse one, but I said no and reset the time. She offered a Mametchi. I obviously said yes to that. They looked at eachother all love-dovy. The lights hen out, tghen there were fireworks. And a baby putitchi was born! Hm, a boy.... I'll need a name for him.. That also means Lucia will leave tonight! ;_: I think I'll be up late enough to watch her leave.

Also yesterday, I found a purple tama lanyard laying outside of my school. It was all messy and gross though. I shoved it in my backpack so I could clean it. Today (i was busy last night) I cleaned it with hand-soap and water in the sink (now it smells funny XD) and dried it with a hairdrier until it started to smell burnt. It's still damp, but that's better than burnt. I've been putting it in random things that smell good to make it smell better, but it still smells like soap, old french fries (I don't know or want to know why), and now a bit like poporii. I'm debating on wether I should keep it or turn it into the lost and found...

Lucia's stats:

Lifecycle: Shiroputitchi > Marutchi > Ringotchi > Pyontitchi

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 41lb (heavy girl ^^ :kuribotchi:

Girl

Gen1

840p

treats: Beef Bowl, Cherry, Melon, Crab

items: Racquets, Wings, Music, Wig, Ball, Doll, Action Figure

Sorry for lack of updatesu ^^; Now I've got a half-day so I definitely have time. I dread tomarrow, and it's V-dayness...

Mii-chan evolved! =o She became a Young Memetchi. She is so cute, espically when she comes up close. (For those who don't know, teenagers come up close to the screen on an entama if you push c.) I've been raising her style and kindess. And that blowy-thing raises kindness, not style. I'm just an idiot XD I've been having her play her flute alot lately.

♥Mirei

age 8 (I pause her WAAAY too much XD)

14g

memeputchi > memepetchi > young memetchi > ?

intelligence: 0 (LOL)

style: 32

kindness: 5

style school

girl

1680 points

ex meals: none

ex snacks: cupcake

items: kindness blow-thing, top hat, flute

Now, for Lucia! She left by now, obviously. She left her boy, and I named him Aoi (japanese for blue). As a toddler he was a Kuribotchi (had to look up the name, lol ^^; ) and now he's a Hinatchi. Sorta ugly. The name of Hinatchi, BTW, makes sense-- Hina is japanese for "chick". It is sort of a chicken sort of thing, isn't it? The real advantage to him is he's really good at heading because he's so short XD

Aoi

boy

32 lb (^^; i know i know...)

age 0 (lies!)

gen2

1503 points

training: |||

items: wings, wig, rauqets, action figure, doll, ball, music

treats: beef bowl, cherry, melon, crab

So yeah. That's all, really.

Even more lack of updatesu! ^^;;

I am currently spazzing!! I went off to o find some tamas (more about that later) and then I came back to write this. I look over at my tamas to see if they're awake yet and Aoi has already evolved!! And he's nothing like I expected! I was expecting a bad chara, because he just barely got all his training.

AOI

WAS

A

MIMITCHI?!

Ohmigooosh spazz!! He's the best character?! AWESOME~~

Mii-chan is the same, more or less. She grows so slowly because I keep her paused when I go somewhere since she's so expensive... ^^;

Now! As I said, I went to go look for tamas in my room. I took my v1 and v3 and put them on top of my bed while I looked under it. I found my Pichi Pichi Pitch manga, a really old makeup box that had all this nasty stuff in it, my old notebook and 2 of my tamas! My blue v2 and my mini (which I had forgotten about, of course.) They are obviously all out of batteries. I'm wondering which one I should start up next time I do a battery run... Here is what they look like.

V1- orange clear and sparkly. Has hints of black sharpie from when me and my friend were randomly trying to make a Tamagothi (XDDDDDD dun ask), but it's mostly gone. It is not debugged and has no real damage except some scratches and a different key-ring because it's old one broke or something. This was my first tama, and I got it in what, third grade? Where I could never make it to the matchmaker time.

V2- blue with lollipops. the design is pretty faded, and the a button looks like it had a bite tooken out of it. (???? do I want to know???? It was under my bed o_O; :) This was my first V2. It's not debugged. I really want to start this one because I want to run another v2 so that it can mate with Aoi (who is brushing his teeth right now!) or his ancestors. I've taped over the button to make it easier to push.

v3- blue waves. Looks all spiffy and new, but has been debugged before, and might still be. (I don't remember....) I really don't like v3s too much, but my friend has one so they could mate. One of my first v3s (that's not saying much, because I have another I can't find that was bought at the same time.)

mini- blue sun-rays. Also has bitten button (!?!? I'm scared of under my bed now!) I don't really like mini's too much, they're just fashion statements, not really tamas.

I forgot about my tams this morning, but when I went to get them I made a odd discovery.

At first I thought nothing happened, but once I looked down at Mii-chan in the light... she had evolved! I didn't notice because she was a Memetchi, and she was a young Memetchi, and they obviously don't look too different XD I've been making her play with the flute since her oshare is onyl about 50, and you don't get good jbs with only 50 oshare points.

Nothing new with Aoi.

STATS:

♥Mirei

age 10 (lies!)

49g

memeputchi > memepetchi > young memetchi > memetchi

intelligence: 0 (LOL)

style: 56

kindness: 6

style school (even though she's an adult...)

girl

1840 points

items: kindness blow-thing, top hat, flute

entama code:0013000 0212650

Aoi

boy

43 lb

age 3 (lies! i reset and downloaded alot)

gen2

306 points

training: FULL

items: wings, wig, rauqets, action figure, doll, ball, music, cap

QUICK update for alot of stuff-su!!

NTS: ♥ = alt 34

ENTAMA: ♥Mirei graduated! She is now a one-star hairdresser. XD;

V2: Aoi had a baby....

girl! He was supposed to leave last night, but I paused him so he wouldn't. I can't stand to let him go just yet ;_; maybe tonight.

The girl will be named Satou or Sugar. (Satou is japanese for sugar.) Because.

Stats laterzzz

Aoi finally left. :wub: ;) ;_____;

I named the baby girl Zefie (spur-of-the-moment) desicion, and ran around calling her my little baby. She came off pause and got bad care for a while, but otherwise I treated her perfect. But she got really bad care then because she was out of all hearts and poopy...

But yes. She is now a cute little Kinkomatchi. And she is my little baby. XD

Teehee, thanks! ^^

Two things happened to-day!

Thing number 1! Mii-chan got the matchmaker!! =o It brought her a togetchi, and I refused because I wanted a different class. Then, she brought a kuchipatchi and I accepted. Now I have a little kindness girl (I think it's a girl, anyway. I'm too lazy to find out at the moment.)

Thing number 2! Zefirin evoled! And she is a beautiful, cute, adorable YOUNG MAMETCHI! Squee!! >w<

Now, of course, comes the stats. Finally XD

♥Mirei

girl ♀

age 15 (lies!)

99g (^o^ ^_^

memeputchi > memepetchi > young memetchi > memetchi > memetchi w/ baby kuchizoku girl

1840 points

intelligence: 0 (she's still an idiot XD)

style: 126

kindness: 17

hairdresser

items: kindness blow-thing, scissors

cooking items: intelligence potion, style sprout

entama code:0013000 0212650

Zefie

girl ♀

shiroputitchi > kinktamtchi > young mametchi > ?

age 1

27 lb

gen3

1250 points

training: |||||

items: wings, wig, rauqets, action figure, doll, ball, music, cap, glasses, bow, cape, roler skate, trumpet, weights, tools(x2)

she is SOOOO cute!!

Finally I update!

Mii-chan left. I now have her baby girl. However, due to busyness, she had been paused all week and still is a baby X3;;; Her name is Mochi (then there's a swirl.) Her nickname is Chitan. Because it can be. XD

Now, Zefirin turned into an adult! A few days ago, actually. She is a Kusatchi. She's sorta ugly... :wub: but she is a good character, so I guess it's okay. I thought she was a sickly chara at first and I'm all, "D: where did I go wrong?" But she does the happy jump like a good chara so I guess she's healthy. She's hilarious in the wings! XDDDD

I'm too lazy to do stats....Zefirin had alot of new items though. And, like, no money. Because apparently she seriously bites at slot. :D Oh well.

ZEFIRIN DIED!!! ;;;;______________________;;;;;;; With her little baby girl.

I rehatched it and it was a boy. I named him Key, but he's paused until after the whole mess this Friday (sleepover, then I have to sing in an ensamble in the morning. XD; We will probably be SO bad, esp. since our sopranos are flat. I should have been one, but NOOOO, I can sing both soprano and alto and so I HAVE to be alto... even though I HATE alto parts, at least it's a pretty alto part. Srry about rant, it's just one of those days.)

Chitan is also paused until later. I might take her battery out for another tama because I don't play with her alot.

OUT-OF-TOPICLY, I am listening to "If we were a movie" by Hannah Montana. I've never seen or wanted to see HM, but I love that song for some obsure reason. ><; I guess it sort of fits how I feel, even though it really doesn't fit what my love-love situation is like. Just the chorus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put Chitan's battery into my other v2, because entamas are so hard to take care of @_@

I hatched it and it was a baby

BOY

and I named it

HANEO

and I will call him

HAN-KUN

because you know I can't call my tamas by their real name

And then as we all knew, my other tam is a

BOY

named

KEY

and I will call him

KEY-KUN

because of above reason.

They are sooooooo cute now, because they both became HITODETCHIS! ^^ Twins!

Now, the two got different treatment as they grew...

Han-kun was kept at home and put to sleep all day.

As a teenager, he was a

YOUNG MAMETCHI. (CUTE~)

But Key-kun was brought along to whatever adventure I went on, sometimes paused.

As a teenager, he was a

YOUNG MAMETCHI. (CUTE~x2 maybe they'll be twins all their life?)

Han-kun is now an adult. He is a

MAMETCHI! Again, cute~!!

Key-kun is still a teen. Because he got paused alot and sometimes reset and downloaded. It'd be so cool if they were twins all their life...

Latest posts

Back