Shop Item Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gomametchi

Reaction score
Hello again! :D

There are some items in your tama's shop that do pop up a lot. Some of them include a plant, shovel, chest, and sometimes the magic lamp. In this forum I will tell you what to buy, and what not to buy, and also what the item does.

Here is a section of my mini-documentary that I wrote for fun on Tamagotchis. This section is on Shop items:

Although when this shop doesn't have a sale things are priced very high, it is still a very important buying place. You may criticize it for only having four items at a time and how often they change.
In this section, I will tell you about all of the items that sometimes appear a lot:

Item: Shovel

You may think that your tama will take the shovel, dig a hole, and get a present. Sometimes this is true, but the other times you just get a snake, and it scares your tama, but does not affect the happiness meter.

Item: Chest

This is the item that you really should be careful with. Sometimes it just gives you points. Other times, (when your tama goes inside it, and a cloud of dust comes out) your tama turns into a baby or a oldie depending on where it is in life (if it's a baby, it won't turn into a baby, if it's an oldie, then it won't turn into an oldie). Then, when this happens, it makes your tama maximum sad, and on your heart meter, all of your hearts disappear.

Item: Plant

This is the best item to buy out of all of these items. Sometimes, it just grows a flower and nothing happens. Other times, it grows points, and you sometimes get around 500! But there still is a bad side. If it grows a head and turns into a plant monster, it scares your tama but does not effect the health meter.

Item: Magic Lamp (on Tamagotchi, called Lamp)

This item I haven't seen a lot. But it does pop up. When my tama bought it, I used it, and smoke just came out, and nothing happened. But I think sometimes it gives you points or presents.
Also, not in that section, the pencil and pen. I really do not think that these items do not do anything, but your tama just sits down and writes on a piece of paper, and nothing happens. That's why I just bypass the pencil every time I see it, and I already have the pen from a secret code. And because of the fact that I have the pen, and it does the same thing as the pencil, but you can use it over and over.

If you find any other codes or item information, please reply to this forum, and set up the item information like this:

(Item name):

(description of item)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Tamatalking,

gomametchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back