Shop Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I go to the shop, press the A Button three times, the shopkeeper looks shocked, and then I type in the code.

That's my problem. I can't use the shop code system. Every single time I do, it says ERROR. I do type them in correctly, but it never works! I tried one from a member, and on the last press of a button, it went back to the menu. What happened?

It may be you hit A an extra time, I do that all the time too! Just be very careful when hitting it 3 times that you only hit it 3 times!!! :) Lol!

~R-M~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be you hit A an extra time, I do that all the time too! Just be very careful when hitting it 3 times that you only hit it 3 times!!! :) Lol!~R-M~ :)
to help do that, turn the sound on. that way when you hear him be supprised then you can stop. ^-^

You might've pressed A an extra time, or your tama is debugged. codes don't seem to work once a v3 is debugged :blink:

I go to the shop, press the A Button three times, the shopkeeper looks shocked, and then I type in the code.
That's my problem. I can't use the shop code system. Every single time I do, it says ERROR. I do type them in correctly, but it never works! I tried one from a member, and on the last press of a button, it went back to the menu. What happened?
ERROR... thats on the 'PASSWORD MENU' on v3

You could have hit the A buttton to many times and you code started of with an A.

Are you sure that you are using the V3 codes on the V3 not the v2 codes.

I had that problem once. :unsure: Or is you tamagotchi debuged?That is the bad thing about debuging because you can not enter codes. :furawatchi:

Anyway,just let us know when you suss it out!

-TOM

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, everyone! Maybe, like Tom and mark said, my code might hae started off with A. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back