Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When you buy all 4 items from the shop, do you think that it should refresh automatically??

• YES,YES!!!^_^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, be patient till the time comes for the shop to refresh.

• I'd go with either.*_*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahawk77

Reaction score
Do you think the shop should refresh automatically if you buy all 4 items???Tell me what you think.

I don't mind waiting for the shop to restock.

What bothers me is when there are duplicate items in the shop - items I'm not interested in buying. Once I saw three items the same.

I would perfer the shop to carry one item from each of four categories: food, snacks, toys, and luxury goods (expensive things like travel tickes or the big screen television). At least that way, there would be a variety of items available. But maybe some people wouldn't like this idea because it would make it harder to get your Tamagotchi character's favorite food.

I don't mind waiting for the shop to restock.
What bothers me is when there are duplicate items in the shop - items I'm not interested in buying.  Once I saw three items the same.

I would perfer the shop to carry one item from each of four categories: food, snacks, toys, and luxury goods (expensive things like travel tickes or the big screen television).  At least that way, there would be a variety of items available.  But maybe some people wouldn't like this idea because it would make it harder to get your Tamagotchi character's favorite food.
I agree with everything you said except the waiting for the shop to restock bit. When you buy everything in the shop you should go back to the menu and go into shop again and it should have restocked. It is such a pain having to wait!

I also think that they shouldn't have an item displayed more than once. It's just stupid because you can't buy anything else because the multiple items are clogging it up!

Giraffagotchi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back