shopping points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lalela

Reaction score
:D Is there any quicker way to earn points to shop, im very impatient :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way is bump. It's hard but if you tama is really fat. You'll be better. You'll get 40p every round you beat. But be careful not ot get your tama up to 100 pounds it'll explode.

I wish their were quicker ways! :blink: . You have just got to practice and get better and better :blink:

The best way is bump. It's hard but if you tama is really fat. You'll be better. You'll get 40p every round you beat. But be careful not ot get your tama up to 100 pounds it'll explode.
you dont really get 40 points evety round you beat. It goes like this:

round 1: 40 points

round 2: 80 points

round 3: 90 points

round 4 :100 points

round 5: 110 points

round 6: 120 points

ect.(different for overweight tamas)if u win the game you get 400 points!! (but only 200 if your tamas overweight)

and the highest weight u can get up to is 99 pounds. keep feeding it snacks and all it gets is toothaches, but it cant go over 99!!

and the best is slot cause its so easy to get so much points. when my dies i just wait till its ann adult till i get all the items.

your tama can't weigh 100lbs it can only weigh 99lbs and your tamacan't exoplode

You should play bump as you can get more points. But if your too fat 99lbs. You only get 10 pts if you beat the 1st round and so on. you get 400 if you win.

YOu can't get over 99lbs

The fastest way to earn points is actually SLOTS, although your tama must be an adult to play. If you bet 9 points (max bet), and you get three circles, you will get 900 points (max points)!!!

If your tama's weight is too high, Happy hearts are down, and you want or need more points, play Jump. You don't get as many points (only 100 max), but making a successful jump does three things for your tama:

#1 Your tama loses weight (1 or 2 pounds).

#2 You earn points (even if it's not as much).

#3 You fill one Happy heart

You get all three from one successful Jump.

:ph34r: :) :D :p :pochitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

:) Is there any quicker way to earn points to shop, im very impatient  ;)
I would suggest Slot, if your tama is an adult(and you have slot on your version). Once you get used to it, you can earn up to 900 betting a 9p game and getting 3 o's. :)

Oops, just noticed tamadogg suggested this already... ah well, great minds think alike. :D

The best way to me is wait till your tama is an adult and bet 9p in slot, if u do that and u get a circle, you get 75p i got 3 circles and got 900p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back