Short Stack.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say I hate Short Stack with an intense passion.

It kills me that a few of my best friends are beyond obsessed with them.

And quite frankly... Shaun Diviney sounds like he's singing with a sinus infection.

Mmm yes it is! I have to say that Shaun did a pretty bad version of I just can't get you outta my head. My mum heard it and she was like"..."

My brother saw this picture of him with this hair up on my wall and literally was like "You like Zac Efron now?" I don't think they're gonna go all screamo/whatever you call it. I think if they do end up changing genres, it's gonna be a change leaning more towards stuff like the JB's and all that \: I hope they just decide to stay the freakin' same as they always were.

I forgot this topic existed.

I miss the old Short Stack so much that it tears me apart. I was talking to Bradie not too long ago, he still has the same sense of humour that he did all those years ago.

Short Stack should have stayed they way they were like this:

when they played at the Sydney Royal Easter Show;

when they filmed the original Sway Sway Baby flimclip;

when they had less Myspace friends;

when the old version ofThe Back Of My Head & Enough For Now were first realeased;

when they still looked like this.

Because they were the best back then.

:(

I can't believe this topic is on page ten already. It's like, all we've done is a lot of complaining about them changing :3

I still think their great.. I mean, their music (so far) is still the same. Even if they've changed as people, their music hasn't (yet), and I suddenly feel the urge to listen to them again now, because Stack Is The New Black is an album I feel in love with the first time I heard it, so I don't really care if they genre change, I've still got their old stuff, and being comfortable listening to music is what matters.

Deep paragraph there. Woah. Who'd've (< LOL) thought? xD

I don't even think it makes sense.

Nice working Kendal.

You too Maria.

xD

I loved it when they looked like that.

That's when I first fell in love with them :)

The first picture I ever saw of them was this ♥

THEN AGAIN, LOOKS ISN'T ALL THAT MATTERS, KSENIA.

I still love their music :3 Their music is love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard one of their new songs called Jack the ripper. I honestly think we have nothing to worry about. It's awesome.

Ezzie beat me to it.

Jack The Ripper: Fxcking amazing.

Best guitar I've heard in a Stack song.

It's more metal-ey.

It's perfect.

As long as their fame doesn't ruin their personality and attitude, Short Stack are definitely on their way to getting me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back