Should humans come extinct

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi1

Reaction score
I dont mean to be rude to this guy..but..he reckons human should let ourselves become extinct to save all other life from Climate change? Just thought Id ask. I vote NO because well, i love animals and everything, but i would rather keep my own species alive than let them have earth all to themselves..and i think that yes, we make a lot of greenhouse gases, but we can help stop it, we could help it get better, and the animals will have to live in these conditions..and they will die. Animals arent intelegent enough to make it get better..

why do you think there's famine? And hurricanes and tsumanis?

Nature handles the overpopulation on her own.

And by the way, the global warming is nothing to be afraid of. the temperatures rise and sinks occasionally on its own.

Well, we really don't need to kill ourself if we can stop polluting the environment. It'll stop soon. :)

Ugh. I was watching a thing on Nova last night about how we all need to die so animals and the earth can live. The amount of pollution in the air is somewhat balanced by the amount of CO2 in the air. Like people said before me, nature controls the overpopulation in itself. I do believe people should have to take an IQ test before they can breed though ;D

No, because plants breathe Carbon Dioxide which is what we breathe out, and things would rot and die, because we are literally, dolls in the use of nature. Everything on this planet has a point. Except for possible hummer limos. Everything organic has a point.

And if we threw away all that we knew and could give....that'd be terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's silly.

We are the only species that realises we 'are'.

Apperentliy the sun is going to burn out in what, a million years? lol

I'm not sure if it's true. But its a star, and all stars eventually burn out

Maybe thats when the another species will take over our planet?

Apperentliy the sun is going to burn out in what, a million years? lolI'm not sure if it's true. But its a star, and all stars eventually burn out

Maybe thats when the another species will take over our planet?
It'll burn out in a billion years.

It'll turn into a Red Giant, which will burn up the inner most planets and possibly earth, or turn Earth into the next Mercury. Humans may have either died out way before that happens or may have thrived elsewere. That's a long way away.

All Stars burn out all the time and another set is born. So it's an endless cycle. The universe is expanding still.

don't think so. The human species eats many animals to keep the food chain balanced so if we went extinct everything else would too eventually.

No, we shouldn't die. I havs a couple of reasons:

1. Dieing is bad for your health. D:

2. Earth is like a multi-million dollar company, and humans are the Managers of every store. They all work to keep the company alive.And so, without them. there wouldn't be any stores and the company would crash.

It'll burn out in a billion years.
It'll turn into a Red Giant, which will burn up the inner most planets and possibly earth, or turn Earth into the next Mercury. Humans may have either died out way before that happens or may have thrived elsewere. That's a long way away.

All Stars burn out all the time and another set is born. So it's an endless cycle. The universe is expanding still.
I believe in about 5 billion years.

That is correct my good sir. I see you been paying attention in Science Class about it. Who knows? Human life could terrorform elsewere on other planets and moons, away from earth.
Not sure if this a rumor or not...

But I heard somthing about nasa trying to bring tree's and water onto mars... Which would allow us to live on mars.

I think.. lol

I don't think we should all die...

Nature has it's own way of controlling our population.

No. If we do, who will clean up our mess?

Clean up, then die. Except if everyone starts behaving properly.

Halley's Comet will probably take a reasonable number of us before the sun blows up. Lol, Halleys Comet will hit in less than 5 billion years, in fact well..it'll hit when most of us young people are still alive o.o! but dont worry, we got bomb shelters. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back