Should I ask for a DS this xmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say get a Wii, But those are hard to get now-a-days.

Yeh, Go for it. Theres plenty of really good games.

well... why are you asking us do you want one for Christmas or not

PS i might get a pellet gun with a scope for Christmas :) :(

I'd say yes ;) What types of games do you like? I know a lot of the cutesie kind.
I do quite like pokemon games, but I'm not really interested in nindtendogs or other games like that because I already have 3 Tamagotchis to look after. Also I don't really like playing games higher than 12+ because I find them a bit boring.

^_^ TamagotchiGirl2007 -_-

There not as great as everyone's hyped. There alright, but not great. For games, i'd recommend Pokemon D&P, Digimon Dawn&Dusk (borrow alort from pokemon, so you might have some fun) or Mario kart DS.

Yes, they are well worth it!! My fav is Animal Crossing, but I also enjoy harvest moon

they are both availabe in the UK

You could get a DS for £99.99 and sometimes they come with a game too

Last edited by a moderator:
I do quite like pokemon games, but I'm not really interested in nindtendogs or other games like that because I already have 3 Tamagotchis to look after. Also I don't really like playing games higher than 12+ because I find them a bit boring. :lol: TamagotchiGirl2007 :lol:
Alright then, I've got some games you could get.

Of course theres all the Nintendogs, Petz, Tamagotchi Connetion: Corner Shop Two, and theres always more.

I say get the DS it's a great gaming system that seems to entertain everyone! When I take it to Aunt Judy's on Christmas and Thanksgiving, my four year old cousins take it and won't even let me play it!

Broken~WIngs

omg they are soooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!! SO GO FOR IT!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH MINE!! p.s. the new zelda game is AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back