Should I be in...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
Well we had this test with like 50 words and i did better then this smart kid in my class (hes the guy i sit by and hes annoying!!!!) He got 36 right and i got 41 right. And our teacher says if we make 1st, 2nd, or 3d place in the spelling bee, we get a free week off of Words Their Way (spelling) and I kind of have stage fright so what do you think!

Be in the spelling bee! You'll do great!

Cecib ^_^

no spelling errors in ur post so you should be in it
lol it looks like you have some spelling errors yourself too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based upon your spelling of "embarres" (embarrass) and "desicion" (decision), no. (There also was an unrelated grammatical error there, too.)

When you're talking about being good at spelling, at least run your text through a spell check.

It's a spelling bee. Just have fun, it's not like you'll die if you don't win, and you'll win the lottery if you win.

Just have fun.

If you want to, go for it! ^_^ We had that test too - I scored 49. The one word I got wrong was 'subterranean', which I spelt, 'subterranian'. Darn it - betrayed by one letter!! XD I think you should go for it!

-bratztroxg

It's your decision. You're not going to lose anything if you lose the spelling bee. Do your best, and I'm pretty sure you'll do fine.

Following my motto, take a chance, and go for it ^_^

I'm in a spelling club which we will be doing a spelling bee soon. I say go for it. It's always worth a shot. If you have stage fright, don't imagine the crowd in their underwear. That may make you giggle, so I suggest you just look above their heads. It will look like you're looking at them but you're not. Looking down will make your voice quieter, and the judges won't be able to understand you. If you do decide to be in the spelling bee, good luck. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back