Should I break up with my boyfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I break up with my boyfriend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• don't ask me!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1actress

Reaction score
Hi umm i need to kno if i should break up with my boyfriend so if u could vote that would help me alot!

* Moved to (Non) TamaTalk *

Well, if he's some crazy axe murderer, then yes, definitely break up with him...

If he's just not good looking enough to decorate your arm, then perhaps you might want to reconsider...?

LOL - :D

It would help if you could give us some ideas why you want to break up with him (and might give us a clue as to why you are asking a group of Tamagotchi fans to help you make a decision like this) :D :ph34r:

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do :D

Yes I agree with Tamamum, please tell us some ideas of why should you break up with your BF.

~ Sakura ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, seems kinda harsh on valentines...
Seconded. Poor guy if he's any bit decent, getting dumped on valentine's day is a kick to the groin region. Owwy!

You need to post what problems you are having with him. Does his personality conflict with yours? Is he not loyal? Is he immature? Throw us a bone here.

You need to make your own decisions, ask your self some questions, is he nice to you, does he care about you, will braking up with him benift you and others,ect?

My opinion is that if you have to come on the internet to ask people what to do, you should probably break up with him.

I think that if one ever has to ask themselves the question, 'Should I break up with *insert name here*?' chances are, you should.

My opinion is that if you have to come on the internet to ask people what to do, you should probably break up with him.
I think that if one ever has to ask themselves the question, 'Should I break up with *insert name here*?' chances are, you should.
Just what I was thinking.

I say no right off the bat becuase I have no clue why you would brake up with him.

More details=more help.

Hi umm i need to kno if i should break up with my boyfriend so if u could vote that would help me alot!
Well first ask yourself why?Remember good times you had with him if you think your relationship isn't working then break up! Maybe you should'nt be asking people on the internet you do what you want to do

Well, since you never told us why you might consider breaking up with him, I wouldn't know. If he asked out another girl then yes you should. That happened to me once, but it was actually the boyfriend that asked me out. Anyway, if he did something mean to you or said something mean, I'd give him another chance.

:mellow: GotchiGirl96 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back