Should I breed oldies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i breed oldies

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• who cares

• if u want to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can mate Oldtimers. If you do so, your new babies will turn into Oyajitchis.

old person- "ye! you kids get outta my lawn!! ye! ye!" yeah, mate 'em if u want 2! :(

I have mated 2 two old timers before and their babies both turned into ojitchis instead of children. Ojitchis can use the items and they eat tacos for a meal and coffee for snacks.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the ojitchis die becuase the matchmaker might not be able to come to them.

You can mate your two old timers if you want but be prepared just incase they do die. :eek:

-sk8er girl-

If you wan to you can, but I would because I would want to keep the generation going. And it would stink to have your tamagotchi die and the matchmaker no come, but I think you could still have 2 fall in love the hard way. ^^

I always do!

It makes a nice change to get an Oyajitchi - and they grow up straight from babies - so you get to adult hood really quickly...

The matchmaker does visit Oyajitchis (if you haven't connected enough with another tama to get a partner).

Enjoy!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

:mellow: :mellow: :blink:

Whatever you decide to do keep us posted as to what exactly happens.

I'm sure some of the new members will appreciate your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back