should i bring my tama to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuey

Reaction score
well i just got a v4(i knowits kinda sad) and i took it to school and it died...well i was thinking that i could just pause it but ive heard that effects the growth.im so confused...please help

Well, pausing does affect the growth rate. It will age slower than usual, but at least you can rest assured that your little pet won't die! :mellow: If you don't want to take it to school and you don't want to pause it, trying setting the time to your tama's normal bed time. That's how I keep My Giga Pets and Tamagotchis alive when I'm in school. Actually, with Giga Pets, I set the time to midnight so they don't grow an extra year older. :wacko:

I take mine to school all the time. I just turn the sound off and check on it whenever we change classes or I get bored in my class (doesnt take much trust me). We dont have a strick policy on Tamagotchis, not on anything really except cellphones... I know people who have brought in their Xboxes and such... Anyways, I keep my tama in my jacket pocket or if I dont have that then my jeans pocket.

just turn the sound off and go to the bathroom to check it and such...my advice lol!

I used to turn the sound off, and check it at break! :D once me and my fren connected in Citizenship lesson LOL! :D :D

Hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back