Should i buy a v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

graymametchi

Reaction score
should i buy one or not? i have heard the reviews and it just looks like well not a good game. Should i buy one? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have one, but i've read music star logs, and it looks like tons of fun ;)

Defiantly. I have one and love it! I'd be happy if you read my log, it might help you make up your mind. ;)

Yes, I think you should. The v6 (Music Star) is a very fun Tamagotchi! Plus,you can give your Tamagotchi a name that can be up to 8 letters long!

~Rainbow-Monkey :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really its your choice, but I think you should they are really good fun I have two now and really enjoy the games on them and going to music city.

the awnser is MAJOR YES

new stuff on it

new games*

new charcters*

new tamatown*

LIKE HOW COOL

yess!! i got 2 of them 2 days ago they are so much fun!!!i waited so long to buy one cause i didnt think they would be any fun and didnt know if they were worth the money but they are!!! i didnt think they would be becuase i didnt really like the v5 it was kinda boring after a few hours of playing with it i was bored.but the music stars are alot of fun ive been playing with them nonstop everyone keeps telling me im obsessed lol and theyr only like 15 dollars each :D

Yes %1000 get one! Even though it has no knew characters obtainable but Rexitchi,Dango-Obatchi,Dazzilitchi,and Dreamtchi,and Petitchi, its great! Music City is cool! I just got one! New games, new stuff,new everything! Although I have heard other people say its in color but it isn't. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back