Should i debug my v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
i am not sure wether to debug my v3

on tamatown wenever i put in a password it says ERROR and i have put capitals in the username and it still won't work :furawatchi:

so im thinking of debugging it

can anyone tell me what happens when you debugg it and is it reall worth it or does it wreck your tama i know how to debugg though :ichigotchi:

Thankyou :huh:

-fp

Debugging only lets you choose your character .......but debugging can brake your tamagotchi so if I were you I wouldn't do it..and a tip on how you can get to tamatown.com is that you go to your health meter on your tamagtochi and look for your username and write it exactly as you see your username on to tamatown.com I hoped I helped.

I dont think you should de bug your tamagotchi because people have debugged it before with a V3 and it doesnt work well with a V3. I reccomend you not do it.

I dont think you should de bug your tamagotchi because people have debugged it before with a V3 and it doesnt work well with a V3. I reccomend you not do it.
that's because you think you know how to ,but did you do the following things?

1 open up your tama then take the battary out

2 open to the computer look where the battary was

3 you should see a chip that says debug get a pencil and press on the panal 8 times

4 be carfull not to push on the other side you might brake some wiars

5 put the back back on

6 hit the reset botton

7 see if the egg is fuzzi and squshed

8 reset it the egg shold hatch in 1 secont

9 pik your favorot tama B)

I wouldn't advise de-bugging. It can ruin your tamagotchi wether you do it right or wrong. Besides it ruins the fun of the game. The game is seing whivh character you get, not cheating. I like to be surprised instead of doing something stupid like de-bugging.

Also when you de-bug, you can't get passwords from Tamatown anymore. Also it speeds up the time which can add up to 3 hours or more! I wouldn't want to de-bug.

*~Tamagotchi~*

If you're thinking of debugging because of password issues, then you should definitely NOT debug, because once a v3 is debugged, it won't allow you to use passwords anymore! And if you're having problems with passwords on TamaTown, be sure to type in the exact same username as your tamagotchi. It won't work until then. Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back