Should I Decorate My Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only do it if you are certain you wont make a mess of it! Try it on a tama that you dont really like and if it turns out good try it on your other tamas

:( Star

Yes, I think so. As long as you try something safe. Like washable markers. If you mess up, just use a baby wipe. TOTALLY SAFE!

it looks cool, How do they do thaaattt x.x;;

and you could, but id make sure you know what ur doing before you possibly ruin it.

You could go the hard way and paint it, or you could go the easy way and get a "Decoratchi" kit. I went the easy way, and my tama is awesome!

no dont

cos what if you decorated it then you hate the desighn

what would happen next ? :huh:

if a freind of yours has an old broken tamagothci, ask if you can have it and practice with it first. you need to practice first ;) its always a smart ides ^___^

Decorating can be fun. I have done some :p

Just have a plan first then go for it.

I put those pix up at Tamenagerie for a reason. I hope some of you can use those ideas.

You can go simple or go nuts. Just have a plan and do it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's pretty fun to decorate your tamas, but if you want to take your designs on and off, then most decorations aren't good for you. Try looking around the same site or some other decorating forums here at TT for more ideas.

It's up to you whether you want to decorate your tamas or not. If you really want to, and it really fascinates you to decorate tamas, then go for it! Nobody's stopping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back